Dear Republicans, Please Stop Acting Like Voting For Donald Trump Is A Difficult Thing To Do

8
News Blaze

Over the past year or so since Donald Trump announced his candidacy as President of The United States, a lot has been said about him. People have attacked his business strategies, his family and his religious beliefs. He has been called a sexist, a racist, a homophobe, a bully and about one-million other names by both sides. The mainstream media has critiqued every word he has ever said. They’ve made fun of his looks, his wife and his children. Of all of the things that have been said about him though, the far most embarrassing is the number of undecided voters that lie in his party.

Yes, for some republicans choosing between Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton is actually a difficult decision. I am a little bit confused by this because if you know anything about Hilary Clinton’s past, you should be voting for whoever it takes to stop her from winning. THAT is how bad she is.

It is true that we do not know exactly what a Trump presidency would hold, but we do know what a Hilary Clinton one would. After years of serving in the government, we know exactly what Hilary has done as a leader. She has tried hide her husband’s dirty deeds, defended a child rapist, deleted tens of thousands of e-mails as Secretary of State (that we know about), left four Americans to die in Benghazi, lied about landing under sniper fire, lied about the Clinton Foundation, and lied about practically everything else. Do I need to go on? Is it not obvious that this woman should be in prison? If you do not like anything about Donald Trump, at least appreciate the fact that he isn’t Hilary Clinton.

I have a lot of very conservative friends who say that they cannot morally bring themselves to voting for Donald Trump because of some of the things he's said, his mannerisms and his overall personality.

Okay, good for you guys. But I cannot morally let the country I love endure another four years of horrible leadership. So in the end I hope you are happy with yourselves, fellow republicans. You don’t want to vote for a guy because he says he wants to build a wall along our border and you think that is a little bit mean. You think he is too cocky for your personal taste, has has too strong of a personality and has bad hair. But while you spending your time pointing out these things, you just let an actual criminal become the president. Please guys, look at the big picture here.

This election should be the easiest win for any republican in history and voting for Donald Trump should also be the easiest decision any republican will make this year.

And please stop talking about how there are other choices and you’re going to vote for some third-party member like Gary Johnson. At this point, a vote for anybody besides Donald Trump is a vote for Hilary. That is all it is.

In the end if crooked Hilary Clinton ends up winning, I will not be angry at the democrats. We already know they how they think. We know that the left-side is the largest group of uneducated, ill-informed group of people in our country. After all, we have seen them literally celebrate the gruesome murdering of children, defend terrorists, back up a $110 billion healthcare system (that has failed), defend criminals and shame police officers. Everything they believe is backwards, so it should be no surprise that they want to put a criminal in the oval office.

So no, we cannot be mad at the democrats. If Hilary ends up winning, republicans will be to blame for not making, what should be the easiest decision a republican voter has ever made. It is time to come together, let go of our pride and do everything we can to keep Hilary Clinton out of the White House.