Pajamas Are The ONLY Clothing MANDATORY For A Quarantine... Or Your Next Binge Fest

What is your up and coming fashion while in quarantine? Typical PJs? A Panda Onesie? Fancy underwear with a robe?

37

With the current shift of our lives occurring because of COVID-19, our at home fashion sense persists and has even taken on a new level.

There is nothing quite like getting out of bed every day of the week and not looking forward to venturing far from the premises of your home.

You may slither out of bed with the shorts and Star Wars T-shirt you wore four days in a row or just slip on a bathrobe and wear nothing else but your fancy underwear. Whatever suits your fancy (you could even dress for the occasion of feeling fancy for the day).

You can do all of this because no one will judge you harshly for your outlandish or daring fashion sense. Except, you will be seen by your loved ones or the god-awful roommates you're stuck with. All of you are stuck in this runway of quarantine fashion together, and there are no better judges around to avert their gazes.

However, the pieces of clothing that are mandatory for the up and coming fashion in quarantine are pajamas.

It's the most basic form of comfort but also the smartest choice. There is a saying that says that beauty is pain.

News Flash: We don't need to go through the pain by wearing nice things during these times.

Of course, people go off the spectrum of PJ fashion because they get tired of feeling so lazy or they really need a change of clothes. And let's be honest, dressing comfortably all the time can get boring.

It's nice to feel like peacock every once in a while.

In this critical moment, it's the make or break moment of most of people's fashion sense.

I have seen people go out in inflatable unicorn and T-rex outfits to walk their dogs. This is putting a statement out there in the public eye for social distancing, but more importantly, these people are really putting themselves out there with creative humor.

So, if you're going to go outside, at least do it with style. You may even dress outlandish enough to prevent people from approaching you. The worst you'll get is a double-take look and raised eyebrows.

Now, if you really are too afraid to go outside and show the world you are made of with your fashion sense, then you may get comfortable in your PJ's and discover a new series on Netflix, Hulu or HBO to binge.

This, of course, requires less adventuring and creativity, but let us looks at the positives. You are practicing social distancing, and you are killing time.

Heck, who knows? Maybe you will feel more inspired to get to know a new concept based upon a show's main theme etc.

Whichever the case, we are all killing time and waiting to see what to do next. Feel free to relax, sit back and enjoy the wait.