5​ Binge-Worthy Netflix Series To Get You Through Quarantine

5​ Binge-Worthy Netflix Series To Get You Through Quarantine

The Ultimate Netflix-Quarantine Survival Guide

169
https://unsplash.com/photos/PpYOQgsZDM4

1. "Tiger King"

This exotic and interesting documentary is a perfect binge-worthy series for all you cool cats and kittens. The addicting seven episode series shows a behind-the-scenes perspective into the unique world of big cat breeding and keeping. The show takes an in-depth look into many interesting people, relationships, and lifestyles while also uncovering a murder-for-hire conspiracy. What's a better distraction than a look into the lives of the exotic???

2. "Schitt's Creek"

Nothing says "quarantine and chill" like a show about the rich losing everything they have - except their not-so-charming town, Schitt's Creek. This binge-worthy comedy will have you laughing, crying, and everything in-between. As Alexis would have said, "Ew, David, quarantine? Like, staying inside? Gross."

3. "The Office" (A Re-watchable Favorite - Always)

Okay, seriously though, there is always a good reason to re-watch this lovable and hilarious favorite. This hit sitcom will be nothing short of comedy relief and classic entertainment for everyone. They say laughter is the best medicine, and nothing is more relatable than a "Michael Scott mood" during quarantine.

4. "On My Block"

When is a better time to start "On My Block" than after the new release of season 3? All the tea is spilled in the teen drama-comedy series that will introduce you to the inside world of four street-smart teens and their lives in Los Angeles. This binge-worthy series shows the dynamics of these four friends and their obstacles through high school, gangs, and romance - the perfect storm.

5. "YOU"

Nobody knows more about being locked up inside than the infamous and troubled Joe Goldberg, right??? This popular and addicting Netflix original series will take you down the rabbit-hole of the troubled and twisted mind of Joe Goldberg and his obsessions. After watching the unpredictable series, maybe social-distancing doesn't sound all that bad.

Through the mist of all the chaos going on in the world right now, it is important to take care of yourself and your mental health! Hopefully these binge-worthy Netflix series provide an outlet for you all to escape and take a break from our current reality. Happy binging!