Coup d'éTrump?

Coup d'éTrump?

Opposition To Trump Is Not A "Soft Coup". Incoming Executive, Legislative, And Judicial Branches Are Themselves Ascending To Power In Manners Objectively Definable As A Coup.
3

People are trying to make the claim that opposition groups will attempt a soft coup against Donald Trump. This is hypocritical and contradictory when one makes objective analysis of the manner in which a soft coup enabled Trump to ascend to power in the first place. The level of corruption, incompetency, and hostile ideology held by the Trump administration and his cabinet choices in and of itself warrants illegitimacy. Many of the president's picks have never even worked in the field they have been nominated to oversee or actively seek to destroy the institutions out of regressive ideological opposition. Many are self serving oligarchs who paid-to-play; earning their nominations solely due to monetary contributions. Most of the cabinet choices hold beliefs that have proven to harm the citizenry, risks the security of persons for the people of the nation, and risk national security; especially when it comes to climate change, something even the incoming president conspires to deny at the risk of civilian deaths and the breakdown of national security. It is purely objective to notice that the combined levels of corporate and political corruption, widespread voter suppression, and moneyed interests (both domestic and foreign) lead to Trump's electoral college victory. The popular vote was won by a candidate who colluded with the Democratic National Committee to subvert an objectively more successful candidate, delegitimizing the entire national election. Added to this the institutional corruption that further delegitimized the national election by excluding all other candidates from the presidential debates. There is barely any aspect of the incoming administration to hold legitimacy as an executive administration.

If we add to this also the delegitimate nature of the incoming Congress which has gerrymandered districts and utilized voter suppression, on top of moneyed influence. There is largely no legitimacy in the majority party as a national institutional organization merited with the ability to govern. Effectively resulting in no legitimacy in the legislative branch since both houses of Congress are dominated by the unmerited party. When we also place in retrospect the illegitimacy of the executive body which will be nominating a key vote in the judicial system. A position that has been vacant due to the deliberate stalling and obstruction by the incoming majority party; all in an effort to be able to prevent the minority outgoing party from preventing complete ideological disproportionality within the Supreme Court. By default, it can be objectively stated that the soon to be judicial branch will also be illegitimate since it was under the auspice of the 44th president during which the vacancy originally came to be.

One may have opinionated perspectives in both positive and negative light of the incoming president, Congress and soon to be Supreme Court judge. However, regardless of one's opinion, it can be objectively stated that there is a legitimate case to be made that the incoming executive, judicial, and legislative branches do not hold a legal validity as mechanisms of power within the apparatuses and institutions of the federal government of the United States. Similar objective analysis can also expose illegitimacies in the state and local levels of government as well. Many of whom are influenced by money interest, utilize voter suppression, gerrymandered their positions to retain influence and power; and the exclusion of alternative potential political and economic organizations.

The United States as a cultural entity and civilization exists in and of itself. The reality of an illegitimate incoming administration, illegitimate legislative and judicial branches, and illegitimate state governments and local administrations do not change the melting pot and union attitude of the United States. We have transcended far beyond a union of state apparatuses, and are actively becoming a union of peoples. The inevitability of this multicultural nature inherent in the United States civilization will continue forward, no matter how regressive these illegitimate systems may attempt to be.