15 Types Of Text Messages That Girls Hate
relationships

15 ‘Corny’ Text Messages Guys Send To Girls, Who Are Tired Of Reading Them

Sending me "Wyd ;)" is not the way to get in my pants.

1561

Ladies, I'm sure we all do that same facial expression and eye roll every time a guy decides to text us, especially a guy that we don't want to talk to. And then they hit you up with the same tired messages. And for the guys who are reading this, please know that these text messages are obvious and point out that you're trying to smash. Some may include:

1. “Wyd”

For those who don't know, this translates to simply, "what are you doing right now?" We're doing absolutely nothing 90% of the time and all of a sudden, us ladies happen to be busy.

2. “You a virgin or…”

Why is this something you are concerned about?

3. “Good morning beautiful.”

Texts like this are actually sweet. But I've noticed that no one says good morning so hard like a guy who wants you to know that he's interested…in trying to get some. This post actually comes either way. I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend said it, but sometimes, you just KNOW.

4. “What would you do if I kissed you right now?”

Absolutely nothing…

5. “Wya”

Yeah, same thing as "Wyd." Trust me you don't need to know where I am because I'm not trying to meet up with you nope.

6. “So, you’re going to take a shower/watch a movie without me?”

Obviously. I hate these kinds of "without me?" text messages. Yes, OF COURSE I'm doing whatever I want without you weirdo.

7. “Are you a freak?”

If you count that one time I picked my boogers in 4thgrade, then yes, I'm a total freak.

8. “Text me something freaky lol”

Like what is that supposed to mean you weirdo? (I know what they mean, but I'm definitely not going to tell them. That is uncomfortable.) Like what are you going to do with that information?

9. “Send me a lil pic or a nude?”

*Laughs in fully-clothed*

10. “Save me a plate lol.”

I hate when y'all say this when I clearly live in a whole other state. I know it's not possible but how do you even respond to this?

11. “I really wanted to kiss you today.”

Well, damn, you missed out I guess?

12. “So, who’s the freak out of you and your friends?”

YES, I was asked this question and I screamed. My friends were dying laughing. Why do you want to know if my friends are "freaks?"

13. “Hey Big Head!”

When you post a fire pic on the gram and he hits you up after ghosting you for pretty much 6 months. And what if you just happen to have a boyfriend now.

14. "Hey, I think I saw you earlier lol."

No you didn't...What's the point of these text messages? It's sometimes a complete stranger too lol.

15. "You're the ONLY girl I talk to."

SAVING THE WORST FOR LAST OMG THIS IS A SIGN YOU SHOULD IGNORE HIM