Dear Boyfriend, Thank You
relationships

Dear Boyfriend, Thank You

Thank you, for all the little things you do.

47816
Dear Boyfriend, Thank You

Dear Boyfriend,

Thank you for being my best friend. When we're together, we're always laughing and joking around. I always have fun with you, and time flies when we're together. You're the first person I want to talk to when anything major happens, whether it be good or bad, and you're always there for me. You always know just what to say or do to cheer me up, and just being around you puts me in a better mood. I'd be devastated if our relationship ended, because in losing you, I'd be losing one of my best friends.

Thank you for telling me I'm wrong. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, thank you for braving my anger to give me a reality check. I may not want to hear it and I may lash out at you, but I hope you know I appreciate it.

Thank you for making me feel beautiful. You're constantly complimenting me, whether I'm dressed up or chillin' in sweats. You could care less whether or not I wear makeup or fix my hair because you're going to tell me I'm beautiful either way. Seeing the way you smile at me is the best confidence boost there is.

Thank you for loving me when I'm unlovable. I know I get in horrible moods sometimes and treat you unfairly. Thank you for rolling with the punches and not getting angry at me. I appreciate your patience more than you realize.

Thank you for surprising me. Whether it be flowers, donuts, or something else, you're constantly surprising me with little things that let me know you're thinking about me. The little things you do, don't go unnoticed.

Thank you for sharing your family with me. Your family treats me like I'm part of the family, and I love them like my own. They care about what you care about, and it's obvious from their openness that they think I'm important to you. Thank you for making it obvious to me and everyone else that I'm a priority in your life.

Thank you for being my plus one. Family events, school dances, doctor appointments, or whatever the case may be. We come as a package deal, and others have come to expect it. I can't go anywhere without someone asking why you're not with me, and I smile every time.

Thank you for taking care of me. You're constantly watching out for me, you give me your jacket when I'm cold, you make me walk on the inside of the street, you check my car to make sure it's working properly. You've held my hand at the doctor's office and brought me ice cream at 12:00 midnight. You always seem to know what I need, even if I don't realize it myself.

Thank you for making me feel secure. I know, without a doubt, you would never do anything to hurt me and that I can trust you in any situation. That quality is so rare in guys nowadays, and I'm so lucky to have found it in you.

Thank you for being such an amazing person. I'm so lucky to have you, and I wouldn't want anyone else.