64 Songs That You Are Bound To Hear At College Parties This Year

From Country to Throwback hits, here are all the songs you are going to hear when you enter Kappa Apple Pie this year.

125

Get your frat party playlists ready as these are the songs you are going to hear this entire year whatever school you are attending.

Last year's hits you will for sure keep hearing

These songs are all songs that you rocked out to last year, but once the playlist of new songs runs out, you are bound to start jamming out to these again. Just like old times.

1. Finesse - Bruno Mars ft Cardi B

2. I'm the One - Dj Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper

3. Humble - Kendrick Lamar

4. Bad and Boujee - Migos ft Lil Uzi Vert

5. Mask Off - Future

6. Freaky Friday - Lil Dicky ft Chris Brown

7. Bodak Yellow - Cardi B

8. iSpy - KYLE ft Lil Yachty

9. Bounce Back - Big Sean

10. Bank Account - 21 Savage

11. Unforgettable - French Montana

12. Rake it Up - Yo Gotti ft Nicki Minaj

13. Tunnel Vision - Kodak Black

14. Magnolia - Playboi Carti

15. I Get the Bag - Gucci Mane ft Migos

16. The Middle - Zedd ft. Maren Morris and Grey

Throwbacks for your Thursday nights

These are the songs that every decent human being should know all the words to.

1. Bottom's Up - Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj

2. Get Low - Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz

3. No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame ft Wale and Roscoe Dash

4. A Mili - Lil Wayne

5. Shots - LMFAO

6. N****s in Paris - Jay-Z and Kanye West

7. Dance (A$$) - Big Sean ft Nicki Minaj

8. Hot in Herre - Nelly

9. Tipsy - J-Kwon

10. Drop it Like it's Hot - Snoop Dogg

11. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

12. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne

13. Gold Digger - Kanye West

14. Ignition (remix) - R. Kelly

15. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond

16. 1985 - Bowling For Soup

Country bangers... yee haw

Country music may not be an everyday type of frat party (unless your in an agriculture frat) but when the theme is White Trash or Flannel Friday, then you for sure are going to hear a few of these.

1. Sweet Home Alabama

2. Dixieland Delight - Alabama

3. Rain is a Good Thing - Luke Bryan

4. Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith

5. Country Girl (Shake it for Me) - Luke Bryan

6. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet

7. Sunrise, Sunburnt, Sunset - Luke Bryan

8. Knee Deep - Zac Brown Band

9. No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem - Kenny Chesney

10. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band

11. Somewhere on a Beach - Dierks Bentley

12. Leave Right Now - Thomas Rhett

13. Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen

14. Get Along - Kenny Chesney

15. Parking lot Party - Lee Brice

16. Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean

Hot off the Billboard Top 100

You better be ready to learn a whole bunch of new songs because these are going to be played non-stop at every single party. In this list, we'll have the freshest finds and the best remixes that DJ Chad in Theta Pumpkin Pie will definitely be sure to play.

1. Any XXXTentacion song (#RIPX)

2. In My Feelings - Drake

3. I Like It - Cardi B

4. Nice for What - Drake

5. Apeshit - The Carters

6. Spoil My Nigh t- Post Malone

7. Taste - Tyga ft Offset

8. Look Alive - Bockboy JB ft Drake

9. FEF E- 6ix9ine ft Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz

10. Watch - Travis Scott

11. God's Plan - Drake

12. Sicko Mode - Travis Scott ft Drake and Tay Keith

13. No Brainer - DJ Khaled ft Justin Beiber, Quavo, and Chance the Rapper

14. SWISH - Tyga

15. Better Now - Post Malone

16. I'm Upset - Drake