Everyone needs a nice and sturdy bookbag to haul across campus with.
A matress pad
Adds support and safety layer over your provided dorm matress.
Being caught in the rain with no umbrella or raincoat and having to walk across campus can be a hassel. Make sure you bring a raincoat with you, a umbrella and rainboots!
Dorm rooms don't come with fans and it can get hot, bringing a fan is a lifesaver.
These are a must!
Extra set of sheets
Laundry can get backed up and the laundry rooms can get full really fast.
Always comes in handy to write down import dates and deadlines.
You'd be surpised how many forget these!
Wagon or cart
Carrying groceries from the parking deck to your dorm can be a hassel without one of these babies to help you!
Decorations for your dorm
A nice pair or tennis shoes
Walking across campus can do damage to your feet, that's why it's important to get a nice pair of tennis shoes.
This is a must!
Photos from home!
When you get homesick you can look at these pictures and feel better!
These are just a few things that I know were a lifesaver for me during my freshman year of college.
- 4 Must-Haves For The College Girl's Fall Closet ›
- 10 Fall Fashion MUST-HAVES For Every College Girl's Closet ›
- 10 Game Day Must Haves For Every College Girl Tailgating ›
- 9 College Backpack Must Haves You Need To Buy Now ›
- The Ultimate College School Supply List ›
- The College Dorm Must-Haves for Incoming Freshmen ›
- 16 Things That Are Must Haves For College Freshmen ›
- 4 Must-Haves For A Successful College Experience ›
- Your Fashion Must-Haves If You Go To College In 2019 ›
- 32 Wardrobe Essentials For Every College Girl ›