Must Haves For Incoming College Students

20 must haves every college student needs to start their year off on the right foot.

32
Carley Sebren

A bookbag

Everyone needs a nice and sturdy bookbag to haul across campus with.

A matress pad

Adds support and safety layer over your provided dorm matress.

A rainjacket 

Being caught in the rain with no umbrella or raincoat and having to walk across campus can be a hassel. Make sure you bring a raincoat with you, a umbrella and rainboots!

A fan

Dorm rooms don't come with fans and it can get hot, bringing a fan is a lifesaver.

Medicine

Earbuds

These are a must!

Extra set of sheets

Laundry can get backed up and the laundry rooms can get full really fast.

Planner

Always comes in handy to write down import dates and deadlines.

Nail clippers

You'd be surpised how many forget these!

Laundry detergent

Wagon or cart

Carrying groceries from the parking deck to your dorm can be a hassel without one of these babies to help you!

Power strip

Hangers

Decorations for your dorm

A nice pair or tennis shoes

Walking across campus can do damage to your feet, that's why it's important to get a nice pair of tennis shoes.

Garbage can

Laptop

This is a must!

Storage containers 

Photos from home!

When you get homesick you can look at these pictures and feel better!

Blankets!

These are just a few things that I know were a lifesaver for me during my freshman year of college.