College changes you once your out of highschool !

Highschool is the best ...You sure about that ???

29
Sara Schmidt

We often thought in high school that we were accustomed to a certain click or group. We also probably felt like if we didn't have the latest gadgets and gizmos as well as the latest fashion trends that we were ugly or not so popular! Yes, high school was all about rumors and all that jazz; however those never went far. If anything, growing up in a small community and going to a high school that had a small graduating class was a great thing.

Being a girl who never had to move or go to a bigger high school and staying in one school district was a blessing. I grew up in a small community and since preschool then going to the same school district for elementary and junior, senior high school was nice. I've met my group of best friends. Yes I've lost friends because they choose a different group of friends. But that didn't affect me because I knew who my true friends were the best ones who stuck by my side. Yes, at recess there were different groups: the gamers, jocks, cheerleaders, the smart ones , peppy ones and the drama kids as well as those who had small group of friends who had friends from different groups.

I was usually doing double dutch with some of my cheerleading friends or swinging on the swings with my friends from my other group of friends. It was pretty nice having a great group of friends and best friends. Of course their were those who love to talk about others behind their back but I ignored it! Some people did bully me but I got it fixed and told someone. There were those who would give me a look at the lunch table or would give me eyes if I sat in someones seat. Yet all of those issues fell through once we all graduated highschool and went to college.

In college, we grow up no one cares about where you came from or what you were in high school. People accept you for who you are. They don't degrade you if you don't have the best fashion clothes or the most expensive gadgets and gizmos! Honestly, no one cares about that!!! Seriously, everyone grows up in college. It's true... people who I wasn't friends with in elementary and highschool are friends with me now. They talk to me and there for me it's surprising, but I feel blessed to have them in my life. Now and then people will talk about you but you gotta tune it out! Some high school rumors may come back yet just ignore it and move on it's old news. People may make up stories about you ignore it and don't let it bother you if so let someone know a friend or someone you trust.

The best thing is if you hear rumors or someone is taunting you or making you upset or insecure to tell someone!!! If you're still in high school don't let someone bully you, take action tell someone! If you see someone getting harassed or made fun of and or bullied don't ignore it, tell someone!!! Don't let that person suffer because you never know what could happen, help that person... be a friend to them!! Don't let them be alone make a friendship. Anyways highschool will always be what you think ! It's annoying but you gotta do what you gotta do! People make fun or others and rumors happen ignore it dismiss it if it bothers you tell a friend, parent, teacher, or principal. You can always go up to the person or bully and discuss how they would feel if it happened to them ! Maybe it will change their perspective on how they act to people! Tell don't ignore it and college changes people and college is a lot more fun and laid back!!! Don't let the worse take over you .,,the best is yet to come !!! So today I ask you to make friends and do a kind deed ! Be a friend and help someone if they're lonely or in trouble :)