I Chose You Because...

I Chose You Because...

You Bring Out The Best In Me

9076
Love Images Download

I never expected for any of this to happen. I never expected to wake up one day, and run into you. I never knew you were right there in front of me. But, everyday, I am so thankful for finding you. There are so many people in this world, and you always remind me why you chose me. So, I thought I would tell you all the reasons that I chose you.

I chose you because...

When I was hurt and down, you were the one there to listen. Through the ugly tears and the senseless crying, you listened to me and even though the situation wasn't solved, you assured me that it was going to be okay. Even if I insisted that it would not be okay time and time again, you never gave up. You were there.

I chose you because...

We were friends. We were the best of friends. Our ability to just be around other people and enjoy ourselves. We were friends. Often, people jump and miss the friends stage. But, I believe that is the purest stage before a relationship. It allows you to grow as individuals before you begin to be together. I love hanging out with all of our friends in a group, just laughing and being there with everyone. We would always talk about our friends in relationships tat would always isolate themselves from the group, never spending time as friends. I’m glad we aren't those people.

I chose you because...

Of that laugh. The little gasp of air you do in between each soft laugh brings a rush of happiness to my face. No matter what is going on in my head or in this world, I look up, see that smile and suddenly, everything seems a little less bad. I love seeing that laugh when I say something silly or we watch a funny video together. That laugh can light up the world, and I feel so fortunate that we have been able to share countless laughs together.

I chose you because...

You love more than anyone I have ever met. You are always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, even when they don't deserve it. You are so full of compassion and I see the way you care about your friends and your family. You love them so much and always put others before yourself. It is remarkable to see someone so full of love. You love me even when I don't realize it.

I chose you because...

You take note of the little things. The way my hair is done, when I’m wearing a new sweater, the crazy dream I had two weeks ago that you still remember. All of these things seem so trivial, but to me, they mean the world. It shows me you care and you listen to what I say, not just hear it. I love the way your hand rests on the small of my back when we are laying down and watching tv. I love the way you brush your hands through my hair when you're looking into my eyes. I love when you find my hand just so it can rest with yours. These seemingly minuscule moments throughout the day are some of the most precious memories I have. It’s all about the little things.

I chose you because...

You’ve never asked for me to be anyone else. You accepted me with open arms, as is. You took me with all the flaws that you keep insisting that I don’t have, and you showed me what self-love is. You make me feel comfortable and I never feel embarrassed to be me around you. You're the only one that sees my atrocious singing and my random dance moves. You always join in, and we are just two people who are having fun, together. You bring out the best in me, make me feel on top of the world every day.

I chose you because...

You push me. You motivate me to achieve greatness that I didn't even know was possible. You challenge me mentally, physically, academically. You inspire me to run that extra half mile on the treadmill today. You inspire me to study just a little longer for that biology test just so I can get an A- and not a B+. You inspire me to make new connections, meet new people everyday. You don't doubt my abilities to have a career in my major. Even though every one looks at me with confusion when I explain that i am studying neuroscience, you are always there to remind me that I can do it, even when my brain is trying to convince me otherwise. You motivate me to get back up after falling down time and time again.

I chose you because you chose me.

No matter what, I will always thank you for being the person that made me who I am today. You are intended for greatness in this world, and please know that the love you have for life will take you so far. Love can change the world, and you truly believe that. And that, perhaps, is the reason I chose you.