Chase And Zoey Will Make America Great Again
Politics

17
Youtube.com

Well now that the election is truly and finally over (hoorah), and Donald Trump is the president elect (remember people he isn't the president until Jan. 20), time to tell you who I think should really be the president of the United States of America and will actually make it great again! The one and only option of who should be president is Chase Matthews and Zoey Brooks as his Vice President. They will truly make America great again!

I have many reasons on why Chase and Zoey from "Zoey 101" should be president, but here are my top three reasons.

1. Both ran for president.

During the show (season 2, episode 3), Chase and Zoey both nominated each other to run for class president. Now, at the start of the election neither one wanted to become president, but when things started to heat up they did. Both Chase and Zoey might have dropped out of the election because they didn't want to ruin their friendship, but if they had run together they would have won and made it a great year for their class. I can almost bet most people who run for president of the United States don't even run in their class or government elections in school, so just going by that, Chase and Zoey are one step higher then the rest.

2. Chase and Zoey are best friends.

Being the president of the United States is a big role, you have to work with many people and make such big decisions. Being able to make these decisions with a friend and someone who you trust as your Vice President will make your life a tiny bit easier. But what is better than running the country with your best friend? NOTHING! Nothing at all! Just picture running through the White House with your best friend having the time of your lives, nothing is better than that!

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F14%2F6361468351198817031228034682_ba3250346f3645f49ad456b50bff6361.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=492&h=3613b9b40783a1042f9692f0a274a39846de7a2b0b172448b9b517611122567a&size=980x&c=2824569024 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F11%252F14%252F6361468351198817031228034682_ba3250346f3645f49ad456b50bff6361.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D492%26h%3D3613b9b40783a1042f9692f0a274a39846de7a2b0b172448b9b517611122567a%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2824569024%22%7D" expand=1]

3. Chase Loved(s) Zoey

From day one till the end, Chase had always loved(and will always love) Zoey. If it had something to do with Zoey, Chase was down and he was there within seconds. When Zoey had the chance to move to England and go to a boarding school there, his opinion mattered the most to her, but Chase didn't find out through Zoey and that broke his heart. Some time after Zoey moved to England, they started dating, but thanks to the wonderful internet and time zone difference it didn't work out at that time. During the last episode, Chase and Zoey ended up kissing. It safe to say if Chase and Zoey were to be next in the White House things would be great! We would have Chase riding his bike into poles, trees, down stairs, basically anything he can crash his bike into and than you would have Zoey as the fashion police.