13 Celebrity Couples To Look Up To

13 Celebrity Couples Whose Love And Relationship Dynamics Are Actually Worth Swooning Over

The Irwins will always be the OG's

260

I hate to be this person, but Hollywood has really left us with very few couples to actually look up to. Yeah, Kim and Kanye have great style and cute kids, but they just are not realistic to look up to. So many couples are so toxic, and it's hard to see true love blossom amongst famous people. Lucky for us, there are some celeb couples who have their shit together and know how to make a relationship work. Cheers to the couples who made it, and serve as great role models for how relationships are supposed to work.

1. Steve and Terry Irwin

The absolute OG couple so many of us grew up watching on TV. Steve and Terry Irwin took us all over the world wrestling crocodiles and swimming with sharks, but the most important thing we all saw through our TV's was the love these two had for each other. This is one couple I hope to model my future relationships off of because even in his death Terry still loves him just as much as she did when he was alive, and carries on his memory every day.

2. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

You can't go wrong looking up to these two amazing people. Chrissy is the type of gal to say what we're all thinking and not be ashamed to do so, and John is just John, all musical and kind. The love John and Chrissy share between each other is very strong, as evidenced by their two adorable children.

3. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski

I know they aren't Jim and Pam but honey those days are over. Make way for Emily and John to melt your hearts. They have been together for eight years, and for Hollywood, that's quite a while. Imagine being in a movie with your significant other...a girl can dream.

4. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively

I LOVE THEM. SO MUCH. Seriously cannot be more perfect than these two. They know how to joke around and have raised such adorable children. Ryan sure makes us ladies have super high standards for men since we're seeing how Blake is treated. If you're in a relationship and you can't joke around with each other...dump him (or her) sis.

5. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith

Their relationship has survived more than two decades of marriage and I don't foresee it ever ending. This is a couple who is very transparent about their marriage (both the pretty and the ugly moments) and have a great family dynamic worthy of looking up to.

6. David and Victoria Beckham

The King and Queen have earned their place on this list. Like the Smith's they have been together basically forever, and set the bar high. Bend it like the Beckhams or throw your relationship out.

7. Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams

I love these two, they're some of the sweetest celebs ever and deserve each other and all the happiness in the world. They are very supportive of one another and are much closer in age to a lot of us who are reading this article, so they serve as a great model for what a positive millennial relationship looks like.

8. Elton John and David Furnish

These two do so much for charity and have raised two wonderful sons together. Giving back is so important for couples to do as it brings them closer together. Find a cause you are both passionate for and go for it.

9. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi

These women are such an inspiration. Ellen loves who she loves and was unafraid to do so. Fear holds us back from many things in our lives, but we should never be afraid to love who we want to love.

10. Prince Harry and Megan Markle

Megan is a rule breaker and so is Harry, so these two were just meant to be together. They are both fearless and strong, and already have baby number one on the way. They are so in love with one another and defied all of the rules of society to be together, which goes to show love wins over everything.

11. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra

The wedding of the season, hands down. Her dress was stunning, and their love for one another shines even brighter. These two merged two cultures together through their relationship which I absolutely love. They do a lot philanthropically as well. All in all, many of us did not want Nick Jonas to marry anyone except ourselves, but Priyanka is someone we can all be satisfied with him marrying.

12. Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

Austin and Vanessa are super cute, they have been since we were all young and wondering why she chose Austin over Zac Efron. I love how well they compliment one another and are super supportive of one another as well. Support is key and all of the couples mentioned are perfect examples of how support can carry you anywhere.

13. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

They finally tied the knot and I for one am so happy for them. Liam and Miley had countless ups and downs, but they still ended up coming back together in the end. Sometimes the timing is wrong, or someone needs to do some personal growth, and it's clear that true love won and these two finally became the best versions of themselves for one another.