9 Top Celebrity Couples Of 2018

9 Celebrity Couples That Make Us All Believe In Love Again

If they can find each other in this crazy world, who says we can't find our person?

224

Now, I'd like to start this by saying that I'm not much of a believer in soulmates. What I am a believer in is love and finding someone to give that love to. And these nine celebrity couples make me believe that that's possible every time I look at them together...

Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard

Look at those smiles. My heart is so full.

Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis

These two are the ONLY people who make me believe in fate and destiny. Also, they are so pure that I want to cry.

Ed Sheeran & Cherry Seaborn

Let's never forget when Ed and Cherry were walking out of a club and he CARRIED HER SHOES FOR HER AND GAVE HER HIS. I cry even thinking about it.

Austin Butler & Vanessa Hudgens

They are my goddamn heart.

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth

Miley doesn't even call him her fiance anymore, but instead her "survival partner." How cute is that?!

Ellen Degeneres & Portia de Rossi

I care about Ellen and Portia more than I care about my own love life.

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

The two got together because they went on a double date where they weren't each other's dates and third-wheeled the other two people all the time. My pure babies.

Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner

These two caught me by surprise, but nevertheless, they are ICONIC.

Chrissy Teigen & John Legend

No other couple has my heart more so than these two beautiful people.