Wellness With CBD: Six Creative Ways To Incorporate CBD Into Your Daily Routine
News

CBD Into Your Daily Routine

17

By using patches, CBD gets straight into the bloodstream through the skin receptors, in their diet prefer to drink protein powder as their post-workout beverage. It can help you enhance muscle repair and growth. But when you add CBD to a mixture, it can have even more beneficial effects!

CBD oil is known as a great anti-inflammatory compound, which can help reduce extreme inflammation, allowing the muscles to repair and grow. With less inflammation, you also won't feel as sore as you might expect. It can also relieve pain associated with workouts and promote added nutrition due to its protein content.

Show Your Nails Some Love With CBD Infused Nail & Cuticle Oil

Since natural nail care is becoming more and more popular, some manufactures are now adding CBD oil to beauty products like nail and cuticle oil so you can finally wave goodbye to dry and brittle nails. Generally, cuticle oil is a moisturizing product for your nails and cuticles. So CBD enriched nail and cuticle oil can help address dry skin around the nails due to the potential moisturizing effects of cannabidiol.

Also, CBD is a powerhouse of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants, which can help to restore and strengthen brittle and weak nails, making them healthier and stronger.

In addition to CBD's potential to promote nail health, it also enhances relaxation during your manicure or pedicure session. Remember, your skin also possesses cannabinoid receptors. It also can help your nail enhancements last longer. One of the main reasons why some nail technicians may be so adamant about using cuticle oil regularly is because the nails may become more flexible as opposed to weak and brittle. This means that your nails are less likely to pull away from your enhancements and cause lifting. If you regularly use nail polish, it is less likely to chip off.

Indulge With CBD Bath Salt

To help you to calm down and unwind at the end of a long, rough day why not have a long soak in a blissfully enjoyable bath? Whether you are that kind of wellness obsessive that prefers to add an Epsom salt, coconut oil bath bomb or apple cider vinegar, adding CBD bath salt will help to take your bathing ritual to a whole new level.

CBD infused bath salts not only provide the effects of regular bath salts such as calming, exfoliating and moisturising but also aid in pain relief, skin nourishment and stress reduction. Not to mention, the bath salts bring nice colours and pleasant scents to experience full-body relaxation.

Enjoy Double Dose Of Relaxation With CBD Honey Sticks

While you have probably heard (or even tried) about different tasty CBD infused edibles like gummies, cookies and chocolate, CBD honey sticks are one of the novel and sweetest ways to consume your daily dose of cannabidiol.

No matter if you decide to spread it on toast, add it to a calming cup of chamomile tea or take it on its own, honey sticks will satisfy any sweet tooth while doubling down on tranquillity and providing much-needed relief. What's more, if you need a little sweetness while you are out, such types of products make great travel companions and allow you to experience the positive effects of CBD at any given time.

Reduce Pain With CBD Suppositories

While it may not be the best CBD product for everyone, suppositories are quite easy to use and can deliver fast pain relief. This has to do with the fact that suppositories are inserted vaginally/anally where they can be absorbed by the anal membrane or the vaginal mucosa and hit the bloodstream almost instantly.

Suppositories also provide an alternative way to reap potential benefits of CBD if the oral route is prohibited due to oral intake restrictions (for example before and after surgery) or if the oral route is disrupted due to vomiting, gastrointestinal disturbances or injured jaw or throat.