Cassey Ho: Not Your Average Youtube Workout Instructor

Because you can workout and love yourself at the same time.

71
http://www.theskinnyconfidential.com

Cassey Ho, also known as the creator of Blogilates, has grown from a YouTube fitness star to and influential internet personality who questions the body and fitness related issues around the world. She recently created the video The "Perfect Body" which shows her using a tool to make her body exactly how she wants it. She posted a picture on Instagram with a link attached that said "Finally got the perfect body. Watch my new video were I share with you all my body slimming secrets." The link went to this video.

I started doing some of Ho's videos a few years ago. I thought they were fun and liked how they covered all the body areas including abs, arms, legs, butt, back and more. I find her workouts difficult, and love that I am always sore the next day. They are not only fun and tough, but Ho is a influential and positive person to watch.

One of the main reasons I love her videos is because she's so positive. She always encourages her viewers to love their bodies. Also, she explains in her videos and blogs that exercise is about growing stronger and for your health, not just about losing weight and shaping your body.

In addition to these workout videos, Ho provides her subscribers with a free workout calendar. She also offers meal plans, workout printables, and much more on her blog. She offers tons of workouts which is great and also everything is free. In addition to multiple Pilates workouts, she offers cardio, dance, and HIIT videos. Blogilates is great for anyone who wants to lose weight, tone up their body, get stronger or more flexible, or merely have fun.

With her popularity, she has experienced fat-shaming comments on her youtube channel and blog. These comments have been hurtful to Ho and are one of the reasons she made the "Perfect" Body video. She wanted to tell her followers that this fat-shaming is toxic and hurtful to her and everyone. These comments are hurtful and kind of ridiculous. Every you-tuber experiences hateful comments, and unfortunately most stars deal with hateful comments from the media.

The "Perfect" Body video has made me love Ho even more. It was inspirational to see that everyone has flaws. No body is perfect by any means. Ho has grown in popularity from her fitness videos and blogs, and she uses her fame to inspire women to be more confident in their own body. Her goal is to help women transform their body for THEIR goals. She recognizes that every body is different and everyone is on their own fitness journey, and life journey for that matter.

Photo Credits: 1 2