Blogilates

Blogilates

No more excuses for not working out!

29
Blogilates
Blogilates

Let's be honest. Exercising can be hard, not just because you might be out of shape, but it's hard to find the time, especially if you're not incredibly motivated. But there's a solution, and the solution is as simple as opening Youtube and typing "Blogilates" into the search bar. Her colorful, body positive, and fun videos are suitable for beginners or more advanced people. Working out has become much more enjoyable since I've started using Blogilates. A combination of pilates and other fun workouts, this is sure to break you into a sweat and have fun while doing it.

1. Time Commitment

Only have five minutes? Great! There are videos on here that only go for three minutes. You can definitely work that into your schedule. Have more time? There are longer videos, or series if you want to do a full body workout! She also has a free workout calendar on her website, so there is no excuse! Every day has a specified target area and she supplies a list of four-five videos to complete to work out that body area. No more stressing about which ab video to do because Cassey has it all planned out! She also includes DIY healthy recipes to try.

2. Accessibility

I don't even have to leave my dorm room, and I don't need any equipment. This is perfect for those long study nights where I don't have time to go to the gym, but I do have fifteen minutes to do a few workouts in my room for my study break. They're fun to do with friends as well! With variations for every move, beginners or more advanced athletes can do them. Plus, you're not doing your typical high school gym class workout. Instead of sit ups and push ups, you're doing eagle sit ups and candlestick dippers! Don't those just sound like more fun?

3. Positive

No matter what is going on in my life, turning on a workout video and listening to Cassey while doing my pulses is incredibly calming. Her positive demeanor and fun exercises always takes my mind off of whatever is bothering me. Not only does she seem charming and fun, she embraces people of all body shapes. She recognizes that people should exercise not to become skinny, but to become healthy. I love this aspect of Blogilates, that it's not a contest to see who weighs the least on the scale, but instead it's a community of people pushing one another to become the best version of themselves.

Blogilates has definitely changed the way I workout. Cassey Ho is dedicated to her job, and is clearly passionate about what she does, therefore making me more excited about working out when I'd much rather be eating a cake. I truly believe that when you are passionate about what you do, other people will catch onto that spark and want to know what it is that makes you light up so much. Give it a try! You might just end up falling in love with working out again, and in the process, fall in love with yourself again.

http://www.blogilates.com/