16 Encouraging Bible Verses when Feeling Lost

16 Encouraging Bible Verses When You're Feeling Lost

Lost Souls, Found Faith

171965
Person holding the Bible during daytime

Classes have officially began and the existential crises are finally beginning to set in here in 'Lope Country. Between classes, extra-curricular activities, work, homework, and everything else - it's hard to just sit and be able to calm down, let alone collect your thoughts and pray. But fear not, when you are in a pinch and overwhelmed, here are a couple of easily remembered bible verses to help you through.

2 Timothy 1:7

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control

Jeremiah 29:11

Self-Love is the Best Lovehttps://www.everypixel.com/search?q=love&orientati...

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all of your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Black wooden stairway covered with fog Photo by Joe Beck on Unsplash

1 Corinthians 10:31

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.

White and green book on green table Photo by Alabaster Co on Unsplash

2 Thessalonians 3:16

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Proverbs 12:25

Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.

Don\u00b4t panic text on pink and white polka dot background Photo by Tonik on Unsplash

Psalm 56:3

When I am afraid, I put my trust in You

Isaiah 35:4

Tell everyone who is discouraged to be strong and don’t be afraid! God is coming to your rescue

Black and White Statue of a Man Photo by Wyron A on Unsplash

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Glass window panel Photo by Jon Eric Marababol on Unsplash

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Corinthians 12:10

For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Boy standing near dock Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

Philippians 4:13

I can do all this through Him who gives me strength

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Sometimes life is rough and it feels like you can't win, but it's those times when you need to rely on God the most. So when your anxiety is taking over, or when LoudCloud is acting up at 11:52pm on a Sunday-remember to keep calm, because He's got your back.