Bible Verses For When You Have A Tough Day

God is near to those who have a broken heart

20
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

Everyone has a tough day every once in a while. That is just how live goes, but we can be certain that even when things do not go our way God is still watching over us and walking with us every step of the way. We can always turn to the Bible for encouragement in the rough times. Here are some verses to remember when the going gets tough.

Psalm 18:29

For by You I can run against a troop,
By my God I can leap over a wall.

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Psalm 91:2

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

Hebrews 13:6

So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Psalm 18:2

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

John 16:33

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Deuteronomy 31:8

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Philippians 4:19

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him.

1 Peter 5:6-7

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Psalm 34:18

The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.