Bible Verses For Faith In Hard Times

Bible Verses For Faith In Hard Times

Encouragement for when you're down.

368
Bible Verses For Faith In Hard Times
Hannah Spurr

You are Loved.

"But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Cush, and Seba in exchange for you. Because you are precious in my eyes and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life. Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west, I will gather you. I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Do not withhold; bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made." - Isaiah 43:1-10

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." - Jeremiah 31:3

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8

You were Created for a Purpose.

"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." - Isaiah 49:16

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." - Genesis 1:27

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." - Psalm 139:13

You are Cared for.

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:6-7

"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:31-33

"For I am the Lord, who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." - Psalm 55:22