10 Sex Toys You NEED This Summer

10 Sex Toys You NEED To Turn Up The Heat This Summer

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, but...

5361

It's your fairy sex godmother back at it again and here to tell you that masturbating is an essential need, just like toilet paper.

It comes with so many benefits, besides cumming. According to the New York City Health Department, "you are your safest sex partner" during a pandemic, so why not use the best toys to get the job done? Shopping for the best fit can be tricky because there are a few factors to consider — whether it's the price point, experience, sound, and more.

Here are 10 sex toys that are taking names and giving out Os like candy, at least according to reviews. Don't worry, godmother knows best.

(Disclaimer: I don't own all of these toys but I will include my personal opinion on any I do own).

1. Satisfyer Pro Penguin Next Generation Air Pulse Clitoris Stimulator, $49.95

First of all, how cute is this? I mean c'mon, a penguin in a tuxedo. Second of all, this highly rated toy has 4.1 out of 5 stars on Amazon and it is known for its clit suction and pulsations which will deliver an O in a matter of seconds. Featuring 11 intensities, pressure wave stimulation, discreet, and did I mention its waterproof? Bring this cutie in the shower and your hair won't be the only thing getting wet.

2. Luna Personal Wand Massager, $19.99

Say hello to your basic yet effective vibrator. They get the job done without getting too technical, featuring 20 different vibration patterns and 8 different speeds. Also, if you're not satisfied (which you will be, trust me) they offer a 30-day guarantee and 1-year warranty. I'm not sure about you but when I'm looking for new toys, colors are important and this vibrator comes in the cutest colors, light pink, magenta, and lavender.

3. Quiet Panty Vibrator, $28.99 

TBH, I'm not sure of the brand on this one but the reviews are BOMB. If you've seen "The Ugly Truth," then you know how good these work. Featuring 9 different vibrations, invisible under panties, and waterproof. Controlled by a remote control that can be used within 3 meters so you can use this solo or with your significant other. I highly recommend using it in public and see where things go.

4. Pure Love Wearable Textured Finger Vibrator, $19.19

This toy is all about the options, featuring 5 different head attachments for whatever you and your V in the mood for. With 13000 vibrations per minute, it is the perfect size to hit your clitoris meaning you will be O-ing like a damn queen. Worried about if your finger will fit in the strap? This toy features an adjustable strap for all shapes and sizes. Bring it with you on the go in the black travel bag it comes in.

5. The Octopus Male Vibrator, $19.99

Hold the cock rings, there's a new sheriff in town and its The Octopus. Of all things glory, this is a dream for guys. I mean c'mon, it fits any penis, 10 vibrations, chargeable, and it 3 massage points so not only your tip will be getting the attention it deserves. To all guys out there, women aren't the only ones who need a vibrator.

6. Eva II, $135.00

This HANDS free (yes you heard me) gadget is perfect for when you're on the go. The Eva is worn in the vulva and is easily inserted by the flexible wings. Featuring 3 intensity levels, low volume, and has a comfortable fit. Honestly who needs a guy? An Eva is all we need ladies.

7. Paloqueth Flapping Prostate Massager, $29.69

Guys, again, listen up. I know most girls don't listen to mess with that end so this toy is perfect for hitting your prostate. It combines dual sensations of tapping and flapping with 12 different vibrations and 3 modes. Dual sensations = double stimulation. Climax like you've climaxed before and your P-spot will thank you.

8. Adorime Sucking & Licking Clitoris Vibrator, $29.99

You had me at sucking. This 2-in-1 vibrator will take you to heaven and keep you there because your V will love you forever. Featuring the functions of licking and sucking, it can hit not just your clitoris, but even your anus, breasts, tip of the penis, and more. Climax with the option of 7 modes that will leave you wetter than ever...that's it. I'm buying it.

9. Umania G Spot Bullet Vibrator, $13.99

This bargain is listed as one of the highest-rated bullet vibrators on Amazon.com, and for a good reason. With the touch of a single button, this mini vibrator will deliver 10 vibrations and take you to places you've never been before. The beauty of bullet vibrators is that they're so versatile, you can use it on different parts of the body and you can even insert it.

10. Tracy's Dog Dildo Vibrator, $43.97

I saved the best for last because this No. 1 rated clitoris vibrator is my all-time favorite. I heard about it online due to a funny customer review (check it out here), and let me tell you...she is 100% right. This toy literally will almost make you blackout its that intense. Toe-curling intensity featuring dual stimulation. You get 10 modes of vibration and 10 modes of suction so there is absolutely no way you won't have an orgasm within the first 5 seconds. I guarantee it.

So there you have it my sexually frustrated friends. Your next O is waiting for you.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.