11 Best Date Ideas For Aggies In College Station, Texas

With all of this free time we seem to have come across, why not make the best of it?

6641

Whether it's your first date or you've been dating for a while, there are plenty of places to go for a little romance in College Station, Texas. So if you're an Aggie looking for your next fun date idea, I've got you covered.

Disclaimer: these are ranked in no particular order. If you've been to any of these places, leave a comment and review!

1. Messina Hof Winery (21+)

Enjoy the sweet wine and the beautiful scenery at Messina Hof!

2. Spirit Ice Arena

Not only do our Aggies play here, but it's open to the public to skate. Enjoy romantic date nights on Thursdays during couples skating!

3. Lupa's Coffee

Lupa's has the artsy ~vibes~ and such great coffee. Not to mention, stellar baristas!

4. Research Park

Bring your hammock and chill in Research Park with your date! What a gorgeous place to rest & relax. Or, bring some food for a picnic!

5. The top of West Campus Garage

I've heard it's a ~romantic~ spot. Just try not to get hit by a car!

6. Aggieland Humane Society

Cute date idea: adopt a puppy. Adopt, don't shop!

7. COVID-19 Facetime Date at Home

This one is kind of ironic, but not really. Men are going to have to step up and try to win a girl over if they cannot actually *see* them in person. No more booty calls for this generation!

8. The Library

We love a classic study date. Isn't it lowkey cute to study together? No?

9. The Republic Steakhouse

If you're trying to switch it up a little bit, the Republic is a romantic spot to share delicious steak, whiskey, or wine!

Check out the menu here!

10.  The Village

This is probably my personal favorite, simply because it is so VERSATILE. The Village is a coffee house, brunch restaurant, and salsa dancing house! They also serve wine and beer. Basically, The Village is the perfect date spot because it is there for any of your needs! #villagecafebryan

11. The Century Tree

If you've tried ALL of these date spots and you're ready to tie the knot, the Century Tree is your final destination. Eat, drink, and be married!

Have some fun date ideas or spots for your own city?

Write your own piece on Odyssey to be featured on Swoon or email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.