Perfect Restaurants For Date Night

10 Places Your Girlfriend Actually Wants To Eat When She Says She 'I Don't Care'

But if we're being honest, Chipotle. Always Chipotle.

11454
https://pixabay.com/en/adult-blur-café-camera-city-1869430/

Every boy knows that taking their girl on a date night is the most impossible thing in the world. There's no use of even asking her where she wants to go or what she's in the mood for because her response is the same every single time: "I don't care." But, boys, I'll let you in on a secret. She does know where she wants to eat and it's one of the same 10 places every single time.

1. Olive Garden

She still sees Olive Garden as being romantic and thoughtful but also a place where she can smash 7 baskets of breadsticks at the same time. A true win-win.

2. McDonald's

Okay, she'll really never admit this one to you, but sometimes she's gotta treat herself to the food that she knows that she's not supposed to eat.

3. Panera Bread

Especially when she isn't super hungry and feels like she needs to eat healthy, she definitely wants Panera.

4. Chinese

She'll prefer to go to a buffet but pretty much any Chinese cuisine will do.

5. Taco Bell

Again, she'll never admit that she wants Taco Bell, but taking one of the Party Packs home to eat in bed is the quickest way to her heart (speaking from experience here).

6. Outback

If you need to impress her or go somewhere fancy, there is no girl on the planet that can resist some Outback.

7. Applebee's

2 for $20 = yes, please!!!

8. Red Robin

Shawty needs her greasy food every once in awhile.

9. Chick Fil A

She's literally always in the mood for Chick Fil A. Facts.

10. Chipotle