Bandhan Bank Net Banking - All the Information One Needs to Know
News

Bandhan Bank Net Banking

7

With the world getting digitalized, banks are not behind in establishing advanced standards. Post the demonetization drive of 2016; most of the banks have launched their portals of net banking. If you are a Bandhan Bank customer, you will also have access to the Bandhan Bank net banking portal. Along with being a highly convenient choice, it will cater to some additional services.

Net Banking

Internet banking, net banking, is a special type of electronic service offered by banks, including Bandhan Bank, to let customers access their transaction details through clicks. Gone are those days when you were supposed to stand in long queues for getting a query solved.

With the upcoming net banking portal, it has become easy to access almost every type of service and product-related to the bank anytime, anywhere. Along with being a highly convenient method, it has also been recognized as a secured banking method. Ranging from fund transfer to demand draft, all services can be easily accessed conveniently.

What are the Various Type of Services to Avail in Net Banking?

The introduction of the facility of net banking has proved to be a boon. You will be able to carry on with every transaction on your own. It will not only save time but also help in upgrading your level of self-confidence. There are a plethora of services that you will be able to access through net banking. Some of the highly remarkable ones include the following:

• Balance checking Coming across bank statements
  • Transferring of funds
  • Opening of a fixed deposit account
  • Requesting for a new cheque book
  • Buying insurance
  • Online shopping
  • Recharging mobile phones and DTH
  • Adding and deleting of beneficiaries
  • Changing address and other details related to account

The list is endless. If you start diving, then nobody knows where is the end. The more you use and research, the easier it will become to make your life easy.

How to Start Using the Bandhan Bank Net Banking Facility?

If you are planning to enjoy the benefits of the net banking facility to stay abreast with the evolving technology, it is high time to obtain a form from the respective branch. Any individual having an account in the respective branch of Bandhan bank will be eligible for this facility.

The form is inclusive of spaces where you need to fill up all details. In case of any confusion, it is preferable to have words with the bank personnel. A smart device like a laptop and smartphone, along with an uninterrupted internet connection, is also required. Once done with the registration, the bank will provide you with a customer ID and password.

Using these details, you will enjoy the benefits of the net banking portal at best. For safety purposes, you must not share any of these details with anyone. Now, you must have come across times when some intruders call and request your bank details. It is advisable to turn a deaf ear towards the same.

If you commit the blunder of supplying your customer ID and password, and other details, you will get bankrupted. None of the banks requests any confidential information from any of the customers. It is better to approach the branch and report the same.

Why is it Mandatory to Include a Running Phone Number in the Form?

When filling up the form for net banking, you will be requested to supply a running phone number. It is required for receiving alerts related to every type of bank transaction that takes place. You will be able to have a record of all the activities taking place within your bank account.

If you have an ATM card, then also you will get an alert regarding the action. In case you come across a message regarding a transaction that you have not carried out, then do not think twice before reporting it to the branch manager. You may also login and keep track of all transactions that had taken place to date.

It will help you in this regard.

Is it Possible to Reset the Password for Net Banking?

In this fast pace of life, you need to remember lots and lots of things. Hence, there are chances that you may mix-up your internet banking password with something else. If you are in such a critical situation where you cannot recall your net banking password, and then relax!

The best solution is available within your hands. Yes, you will be able to change and reset your password by sitting at your home. If you have basic computer operation knowledge and basic English, it will no more be difficult for you. At the time of carrying out this activity, you will receive an OTP.

It is One Time Password that must be kept confidential. Once used, it must be erased from the inbox. After you are concluded with the new password setting, it is good to jot it down in a safe and secured place. Once the situation returns to normal, you will be able to carry on with your activities as usual.

For safety purposes, it is good to change the login password in an interval semi-annually. It will keep you in safe hands.

What are the Various Modes of Fund Transfers Available on Net Banking?

With net banking, fund transfer remains no more a challenge. There are three main modes of fund transfer that have been mentioned in a nutshell as under:

NEFT: Also known as National Electronic Fund Transfer, it is one of the most common transfer funds processes. Though there are restrictions in terms of times, the amount will get transferred to the beneficiary's account within 24 hours.

RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement is all about transferring funds based on the order. Here, the amount gets credited to the account of the beneficiary immediately. The minimum amount is in lakhs! Still, it is better to go through the terms.

IMPS: Immediate Payment System helps the transfer of funds directly within banks via ATM and smartphone. Also, this system will help in the immediate transferring of funds.

Hence, it can be made that net banking is inclusive of a wide number of benefits. It is high time to register for the same and enjoy the benefits of new technology.