How are you making yourself happier?

How are you making yourself happier?

Choose yourself each and every day

14
How are you making yourself happier?

Some people barely survive their day to day life. It's hard. In today's world, you get stuck in a rut so easily and then find it incredibly hard to get out of it every day. It's not that you don't want to, but it's that you get so dazed by everything that's happening in your life that you almost become content with not always being happy. And quite frankly, is that how you want to live your every day life? In an unhappy daze because that's what this world is telling you you have to do to get by?

So how are you making yourself happier? Are you making sure you're taking care of yourself? Because that's what you need to begin doing.

Are you in a relationship that leaves you feeling empty and exhausted? Whether it be a romantic relationship or a friendship, it can leave you feeling like you're just utterly exhausted. You need to start communicating what you need to do in order to be happier. You need to talk to this important person in your life and tell them what it is that you need to make yourself happier and therefore help your relationship thrive. We've all heard it a million times but you can't pour from an empty cup, meaning that you can't keep giving without filling up yourself. How will you make this area of your life better today?

Are you miserable at a job or just not feeling like you're doing your work fully? Maybe it's because you're not at the right place. Maybe it's because you need to change your scenery or that you just keep putting everything into a place that doesn't see your worth. It's happened to many people before, so don't take it like you're the only one that's ever been unhappy at work. It's okay to be unhappy, but it's not okay to be miserable and not do anything about it. What do you need out of your current job that you're not getting? Who can you communicate with in order to feel more fulfilled? It's okay if the answer is that you just need to leave. It's whatever you need to do to make yourself happier.

Are you just sick of the day to day of your life? Maybe you want to start exercising or maybe you want to go on a new adventure or need a complete change of scenery. Determine what those things are that are dragging you down and figure out what you need to do to change it up. Maybe it's a long weekend away, or maybe it's a big move to a new place. Maybe you just want to eat a little bit healthier, maybe you want to drop 50 lbs. Whatever it is, you're able to do it.

Make sure you're always asking yourself am I happy? and if the answer is no, ask yourself what needs to change for me to be happier? A lot of times, the answer is within you, and you just don't realize it yet. Make sure you're working on something every day that will make you happier. It's your life - live it to the fullest.