Annoying Things People Post On Facebook

Annoying Things People Post On Facebook

Obnoxious Posts From Facebook Users

318
Annoying Things People Post On Facebook

Now don't get me wrong, I love Facebook and social media... But lately I have gotten so beyond annoyed about some of the things I have seen people post. I am sorry do you think everything you have to say or think is really that important that you have to post it so everyone can see it and waste their time reading it? (Even though it can be pretty entertaining sometimes). This isn't meant to offend anyone if they post some of these things but it's just my opinion... Here are some annoying things people post on Facebook:

The most common one I have seen all over my feed lately is EVERYONE'S political views. I promise your "intense and emotional" Facebook status about how you love/hate the new president isn't going to change anyone else's political views and what they agree and disagree with. One of the most annoying yet extremely entertaining things is when people think it's totally fine to start up these heated fights on peoples status's. As funny as it is to read, it is so unnecessary. If you are that upset about what someone said on social media, either message them personally and talk to them about it, meet with them in person (which we know never happens), or JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING. I don't know why people think everyone on Facebook truly cares about what you think...Sorry not sorry.

SELFIE ON SELFIE ON SELFIE. For me personally, I feel very uncomfortable taking pictures of myself... It doesn't mean taking selfies is wrong, I just don't do it. If you want to a post a picture of yourself every once in a while that is totally fine, but when that is literally all your posting, people do notice. I think it is a little weird people find it necessary to constantly post pictures of themselves.. But do what you gotta do I guess.

The amount of time people spend on editing their pictures truly blows my mind. To add on to that, how noticeable it is too. I don't even know why there are so many different apps that are even available for people to get so they can edit the crap out of their pictures...If you don't think the actual picture is attractive why even post it and why waste your time trying to edit it...?

I absolutely love community service and giving back to people. I think so many people do so many different amazing things to help out the world, but what is obnoxious is posting ALL about the community service you did. I think it kind of defeats the purpose of actually doing it. The point of community service and helping out isn't so you can go do it and then post it so you can get 5000000 likes on Facebook or any type of social media.

I want to remind everyone I am not trying to be a hypocrite with this. I love posting pictures and sharing funny things I see online.. But I do find it extremely annoying when people find it okay to literally post their day to day activities on Facebook. "Went to the grocery store." "Went out to Denver tonight!" Like once again NO ONE CARES. Also, I love vacations and going on fun trips, but you do NOT need to post an album of 200 pictures from it. Once again, sorry not sorry.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this article.... These are just some things that stick out (and annoy me) to me on Facebook that kind of grind my gears.