19 Signs You've Found The Ann Perkins To Your Leslie Knope

Have you found your opalescent tree shark?
101

Leslie Knope and Ann Perkins have, without a doubt, one of the most iconic friendships in television history. Through ups and downs, flu outbreaks, political campaigns, and Harvest Festivals, these two always have each other's back.

If you identify with Leslie, like myself, then you know that we are nothing without our Ann. Here are some tell-tale signs that you just may be lucky enough to have an Ann Perkins lurking around in your life.

1. You shower her with endless compliments like it's your job, because that's what she deserves

2. You don't think any of her significant others will ever be worthy of her

3. All of your best memories are with her

4. When she walks into a room, she's the only person that matters

5. You aren't married, but you really might as well be

6. You feel personally offended when she criticizes herself

7. She's the only person who doesn't judge your quirks

8. You think every accomplishment of hers deserves a national holiday

9. She's your voice of reason

10. She's exactly like you and also totally different from you

11. You get into all kinds of shenanigans with her

12. Getting drunk isn't as fun without her

13. She's the only person you'd ever walk into a gym with

14. You know that no relationship will ever be as important as yours and hers

15. Your friendship has absolutely no boundaries and you know everything about each other

16. Everything you accomplish is because you have her by your side

17. You'd go to jail for her without giving it a second thought

18. She always cares about what you have to say, no matter how big or small it may be

19. She's the center of your universe and you will never love anyone the way you love her