All Of The Outer Banks Characters Ranked

WARNING: spoilers ahead.

6111
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_a0gjSA9qO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I've watched Outer Banks 3 times in less than a week and will most likely continue to rewatch the 10 episodes until we get a second season.

12. Ward

If you've seen the show, you know why he's ranked so low.

11. Wheezie

If she didn't run her mouth to Topper, John B. wouldn't have gotten fired.

10. Rose

I actually like Rose. She probably would've been higher on this list if we got to see her more.

9. Topper

Why does no one address how he literally tried to DROWN John B but I'm not gonna lie, I do feel kinda bad for him with the whole Sarah and John B. situation. That is until he slut-shamed Sarah of course.

8. Rafe

He just wants his dad's approval and it kinda makes you feel bad for him.

7. Barry

He's actually super funny. Also, him and Rafe are the ultimate ship. I said what I said.

6. Sheriff Peterkin

At first I thought she was meant to be a bad character, but she actually cared and wanted to help John B.

5. Pope

I feel like Pope is super underrated, he's literally the sweetest and would do ANYTHING for his friends. What bothered me throughout the season is that no one else cared about his scholarship.

4. Kiara 

I aspire to be like Kiara. She's bold and not afraid of anything and that's what I love about her.

3. Sarah 

We love an unproblematic queen. I would fall in love with John B. after spending literally a day with him too.

2. JJ

I lowkey thought that JJ was INSANE during the first episode, but over time he really grew on me and now he's one of my top 10 favorite fictional characters.

1. John B.

I would die for John B. and that's all I have to say about him.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web