Letter to My Sister and Future Brother-In-Law

A Letter To My Sister And Future Brother-In-Law The Night Before Their Wedding Day

Thank you for teaching me all about relationships and how love has no boundaries and no distance.

363

I can't believe that the day has finally come. Tomorrow you guys will officially be Husband and Wife. I could not be more happy for the both of you.

To Geoff,

Thank you for everything. Thank you for always being the big brother I have never have. I know that no matter what is it I can come to you for advice. You have always been such an impactful person to me growing up. I will always remember our talks when the girls are being mean to us or we just needed to get away. You always save me from getting picked on too much by my sisters I really appreciate that. I hope that I get to see you cry because the USA soccer team lost again every single year forever to come. Most importantly you deal with my sister bless you! I really know how much of a pain she can be and that is why you are amazing and I can't thank you enough for dealing with my weird family. Remember no taskesses backsies!!

To Jessica,

I can't believe that you actually found someone that could handle you for more than 5 minutes! I can't thank you enough for the impact that you have had in my life. Ever since I was younger you were always my best friend! We would do everything together. I was the shadow attached at your hip. Whatever you were doing I had to be right there to watch you. I still remember dressing up as pirates at Disney. Although we may fight and bicker like siblings do I will always love you so much and so thankful for you. You are such an inspiration to so many people around you and you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for being my first best friend. Paging Dr. Fairbairn!

To both of you

I have gotten to experience you guys as a couple for a very long time now. Thank you for teaching me all about relationships and how love has no boundaries and no distance. That a relationship should be lots and lots of laughs, really bad jokes, and making fun of each other laughs. Thank you both for always dealing and helping me with my injuries I'm just training you guys for the real world. Thank you for always being mom and dad! Michelle and I would have gone crazy without you guys. I can't wait to see what the future has for both of you guys I will tell you it's going to be amazing.

P.s Always keep a couch at your house for me because ill be coming to you!

To the many years and the very best of times that have yet to come.

Cheers!

Congratulations Jessica and Geoff