New Year’s Eve, a time where relationships are everything. But what if I told you having a date for New Year’s Eve is overrated? Just because you’re single, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the final day of the year. In fact, there’s a lot of ways you could do without having a boy/girlfriend. So no kisses or affairs necessary in this list because there are a lot of things to do on December 31st where being single is okay.
1. Catch up on your favorite Netflix shows (if you haven't, branch out!)
2. Love football? Watch the bowl games!
3. Write a to-do-list on what you want to accomplish in 2016
4. It's totally fine to spend time with your family
5. Eat a bowl of ice cream (to weep your sorrows or because you want to)
6. Enjoy some delicious food and pray it isn't raw
7. Spend time with your friends
8. Party hard because being single allows you to be a lunatic
9. Pretend you’re making out without embarrassing yourself
10. Create a video of your favorite memories of 2015
11. Listen to the best songs of 2015
12. Don’t listen to horrible songs that came out in 2015 (including the "Nae Nae")
13. Play some video games and rage if you can't beat a mission
14. Make your day better than Lieutenant Dan
15. Do a cinnamon roll hug because you love your friends
16. Any last minute shopping? Do it now or it'll be too late!
17. Save your money for something important
18. Look fancy because you'll never know, you may find your next date
19. Ignore your annoying friends and stay away from them
20. "Just dance! It'll be okay"
21. Ask for forgiveness
22. Go to church because your parents will make you go anyways
23. Have a karaoke night
24. Write a poem about your feelings
25. If you haven't seen the new Star Wars, watch it!
26. Sleep if you have nothing else to do
27. Take a walk and watch the sunset (that’s if there is one)
28. Bury the hatchet with someone so you can stop dwelling about the past issues with a person.
29. Feeling attractive? Go to an EDM party if tickets are still available.
30. Get a haircut or dye your hair
31. Watch some basketball and see them dribble around the court
32. Channel surfing
33. Be courteous, spend time with your pet
34. Post your kitchen creations on Instagram
35. Pour your drink in honor of your homie
36. If the state hasn't banned it already, catch a firework show (sorry Oregon)
37. Host a party
38. Play Cards Against Humanity because you'll learn the importance of pudding
39. Eating fruits and vegetables is good for your soul
40. Read some magazines! Find something dirty and tell your friend about it!
41. Have a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament
42. Do your best Kevin G. and rap!
43. Reunite with your friends
44. "Get Outta Town!"
45. Anything Disney should keep you busy on New Year's Eve
46. Read books
47. Practice your writing skills
48. Eat junk food until you can't do it anymore
49. Be creative and decorate
50. "I want to ride my bicycle"
51. Don't be a couch potato, get a job!
52. Apply to your dream college to further improve your writing skills
53. Bowling is still fun (unless your trophy breaks - skip the video to 3:30)
54. Jam out to some metal...
55. Take care of your toddler
56. Play flag football
57. Avoid the "Psycho" videos because who really cares about McJuggerNuggets
58. Be thankful on surviving another year
59. Beer pong
60. Watch YouTube’s memorable videos of 2015
61. Clean your room for once
62. Do some laundry
63. Maybe it’s the right time to quit bad habits
64. Want to stay fit? Then exercise dang it!
65. Burn school papers that you will never need
66. Make fun of John Cena’s wrestling abilities
67. Remember Jeff Gordon’s career
68. Increase the odds on the two college football playoff games by creating a game with your friends!
69. Go to a foreign country
70. Be a minion for a day because why the hell not
71. Learn how to play an instrument
72. Create a music playlist
73. Drink beer, Stone Cold style
74. Get your homework done to avoid procrastination
75. Motivate yourself by reading inspiring quotes
76. If you haven’t got rid of your Christmas decorations, now is the right time
77. Skate with class and elegance
78. Let your feelings out
79. It's December, shave!
80. If you’re saying “new year, new me,” stick with it!
81. A campfire to cap off the year
82. Act weird
83. Sell your stuff! Admit it, you have stuff that you don't need.
84. Really consider who you want to vote for next year's Presidential Elections
85. Take pictures
86. Spend time by yourself
87. Have a movie marathon
88. Polish tables and light some candles for the couple that's visiting your house
89. Have a bath with rose petals
90. Be a designated driver, you will have a drunk friend that needs help
91. Tell your loved ones why they matter
92. Play some board games
93. Go to a concert
94. Play some pool
95. Stay out of trouble
96. Fill up your tank
97. Help someone out to make NYE a memorable one
98. Make a photo collage
99. You have a life, do something!