questions to stop asking a tall person

9 Things Tall People Are Tired Of Hearing

Yep. The weather is fine up here... I've totally never heard that before.

10760
pexels

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE being tall. Sometimes I even wish I was taller. One of the downsides of being tall however, is having to put up with ridiculous questions and statements. I can assure that all tall people are tired of being asked what the weather is like "up here", but here are a few other things we don't want to hear anymore.

1. "Do You Play Basketball?"

Nope. I don't have a reason to lie about this either.

3. "Why Don't You Play Basketball?"

Let's see... I'm not athletic, I'm uncoordinated, I'm a sore loser, and I'm not competitive. I wish I was more into sports, but I'm not. I just don't enjoy basketball, but I do love watching it. Not everyone with fingers plays piano, so why does every tall person HAVE to play basketball?

4. "Do You Run Track?"

No!

5. "Do You Swim?"

NOPE!

6. "So What Do You Play?"

Nothing. People of all heights can be athletic and participate in sports, sports are not just for tall people.

7. " How Tall are You?"/

What does me giving you the measurements do? If I'm standing in the same room as you, you can obviously see that I'm tall. And if I do tell you how tall I am you're going to say "NO WAY!" and assume I'm lying, just like you assumed I was lying about not playing basketball.

8. "How Tall are Your Parents?"

Shocker! They're also tall. Not really sure why you care...

9. "Were You Always the Tallest in Your Class?"

Oh yes I know. I can never find shoes, I can never borrow my friends shoes, and I look ridiculous in heels.