Any girl who is at least 5'8" will understand these struggles and possibly identify with them on a spiritual level.
1. Dresses not being long enough
Finding dresses for any occasion that will be long enough is like searching for rain in a drought. And when you find one, it's bound to either cost $$ or not fit another aspect of your body.
2. Heck, pants are never long enough either
You are constantly flooding, or else you rolled up your jeans to look like capris. Unless you special ordered some jeans online in the coveted size LONG or EXTRA LONG, this will forever be your fate.
3. "Do you date guys that are shorter than you?"
This is a personal preference people! Don't assume that a girl will or will not date someone just based on their height difference! Also, don't judge if they aren't interested in someone who is shorter than them!
4. Not wearing heels because you don't enjoy being the skyscraper of the friend group
Wearing heels can be fun buuuuuuuut sometimes towering over everyone else is not our idea of fun.
5. It's hard to find cute shoes that actually fit
You would love to have all those cute little shoes in the clearance section, but most of them barely cover your big toe.
6. Everyone thinks you walk too fast
Short-legged people just can't keep up with you, even though you aren't even walking fast. Like at all.
7. People want to jump on your back
Just because you're tall doesn't give them the license to make you into their personal camel.
8. Never being able to cross your legs underneath desks and tables
You. Can. Not. Get. Comfortable.
9. Awkward hugs
Some people will never understand.
10. Never knowing how to pose in pictures
Should you sorority squat? Pop the hip? Bend the leg? Contort your body to feel like a normal sized human? So hard to decide.