8 Female Fitness Accounts To Follow

8 Female Fitness Accounts To Follow

417
8 Female Fitness Accounts To Follow

Now that summer is starting up it's safe to say that a big population of people are either A) working on their summer bodies or B) working to maintain the body they have. It's practically guaranteed that at some point during the summer you will be in a bathing suit, whether it's at the beach, pool, lake, river or even waterpark. Being a certain size and shape isn't what matters — but what does matter is feeling comfortable in your own body.

For me, this means keeping up an active and healthy lifestyle. During the summer time it can actually be more difficult for me to stick to my workout routine. Somehow, I actually become less productive the more free time I have. Between days out in the sun, naps and hanging out with friends, I usually push off my gym time as much as possible.

However, it's hard to put off working out when you're seeing constant reminders and encouragement. A great way to implement this into you're life is by following fitness Instagram accounts.

Here are some of the top female fitness related accounts that are sure to help get you off social media and out being active.

Kayla Itsines: @kayla_itsines

With over 10 million girls nationwide following the Kayla Itsines' two different 12 week Bikini Body Guides, it's understandable why she has such an inspiring Instagram. Itsines has over five million follows and updates her feed constantly. Whether it's jaw-dropping transformation pictures, healthy food options, her rock solid abs or adorable dogs, you're bound to enjoy her pictures. Even more encouraging than just her Instagram is the community of Bikini Body Guide users who interact and positively push each other on a daily basis. Check out her Instagram here!

Jen Selter: @jenselter

This Instagram is filled with #bootygains in every picture. Even though Jen Selter is completely fit in every aspect of her body, her butt has been praised as the best booty on Instagram. Because of this, Selter has 9.1 million users eagerly following for her tips. She regularly posts pictures of the results her workout program has provided her and sometimes posts a video demonstration of new routines. She also seems to travel a lot, which leaves all her pictures extremely aesthetically pleasing. Check out her Instagram here!

Katy Hearn: @katyhearnfit

This is my personal favorite fitness account, hands down. Katy Hearn's workouts absolutely kill your body, but in the best way possible. She offers seasonal challenges that are limited space only, because she communicates regularly via email with her participants. Even if you're not one of the people doing the "official" challenge, she posts video workouts on her Instagram on a regular basis for you to follow, especially for her Build a Booty program. Check out her Instagram here!

Izabel Goulart: @iza_goulart

Frequent Victoria's Secret runway model, Izabel Goulart, runs her Instagram account centered many around the fitness aspect of her life. She's huge on using the TRX, jump ropes, kick boxing and various Pilates-inspired poses. She demonstrates all of these on her account, and it's extremely easy to follow along with her routine. It will probably amaze you how extremely strong Goulart is for being so tiny, but trust me, everything she does is so much harder than she makes it look. Check out her Instagram here!

Massy Arias: @massy.arias

The creator of the MA30Day program and other eight-week long programs, Massy Arias has been a huge fitness hit. Her routines focus on fat burning and lean muscle growth, while offering both vegan and non-vegan options. Arias showcases many unique workouts on her account that are clearly paying off — I mean, look at her! Her two million follows obviously agree and must enjoy changing up their regular workouts with her videos. Check out her Instagram here!

Emily Skye: @emilyskyefit

Not everyone has access to a gym, and Emily Skye definitely understands that. She offers at home and gym programs, as well as vegan, vegetarian or meat friendly nutrition guides. Skye posts video clips with multiple workouts demonstrated that are easy to understand even for someone who's never really worked out before. She's a big supporter of healthy body and healthy mind, so she's always posting encouraging words along with her routines. Check out her Instagram here!

Rachel Brathen: @yoga_girl

There are other ways to stay active without standard workouts, so if that's not your thing, then check out Rachel Brathen. As her Instagram name hints, yoga is her go-to fitness routine. Her videos are guaranteed to impress you. Not to mention, she's always striking a yoga pose in the most beautiful places and often has her dogs right along side her. Check out her Instagram here!

Cassey Ho: @blogilates

Another way to get your daily exercise without doing cardio or weights is pilates. Casey Ho is a pilates genius, creating multiple workout routines using this method. Everything she demonstrates on her Instagram can easily be done at home, which makes this a great program to follow if going to the gym just isn't your thing. Ho has tons of videos for you to check out and even does meet up classes occasionally for her 1.2 million followers. Check out her Instagram here!