Watch me walk you into Planned Parenthood

I will happily walk you through a crowd of protesters to get you into Planned Parenthood. You can count on me no matter who you are or what you are going there for. I don't care of your race, your gender, or what your sexual orientation is. You don't even have to tell me what you're going for, just know that I would gladly do it.

I will more than likely walk you through a crowd of protesters to get you safely into Planned Parenthood. If I'm not busy, I will be right at your side. If you are just there for a checkup, I will fight off the people trying to prevent you from getting inside. I will shout back at them with whatever they are throwing at you. If you are there for medication, I don't care how you got in that predicament. I'm glad you're doing something about it. If you are there for pregnancy problems, read the next sentence.

I will be proud to walk you through a crowd of protesters to get you into Planned Parenthood. If you are looking into having an abortion, I will hold your hand through the process. I understand, they all understand how hard it is so you are not alone. Ignore all of the people and know what you are doing is the right thing. I will help you through it no matter what.

I will smile as I walk you through a crowd of protesters, but this time, it's to have an abortion. Let's ignore the laws in place; you want to get one done, then it's your choice. You still have time. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I will let you do so and spill your emotions. You know why? Because I've been there, I know what it's like seeing females scared and not knowing what to do. I've been a support system before, and I will do it again for anybody. Once again, I know how hard it is.

I will still happily walk you through a crowd of protesters to get you into Planned Parenthood no matter who is standing outside. I don't care if it is your family, friends, or anyone doubting you. I wouldn't even care if it were my friends or family that were standing there. What you do is your business; it isn't anyone else's concern. I won't stay silent because I have a voice and I'm one to use it. Hell, I don't care if it's the President of the United States at the front door. Girl, I got you.

I will always walk you through a crowd of protesters to get you into Planned Parenthood. Why? Because I am a woman and I have rights to do so without anyone telling me I can't. I was safety for sex, I want options for unwanted pregnancy, and more importantly, I want a choice.

Related Articles Around the Web