54 Ways To Make Yourself Hated

54 Ways To Make Yourself Hated

Haters gonna hate.

189
54 Ways To Make Yourself Hated
Umad

Over my years of living, I have noticed things that a majority of people mutually hate. This is both from personal and non-personal experience.

1. You think everything has to do with sex and always tell people when you do so

If you want people to like you, don't be like me and always try to make a conversation sexual. Also, do not say the word "penis" incessantly. Trust me, this will make people not want to be your friend.

2. You complain about how you haven’t had sex in forever

It is annoying when people complain about not having sex, especially to their virgin friends. If you want to have sex, don't complain. Instead, try to find someone that will have sex with you.

3. You make your partner do all the work for group projects

At least make a little effort when having to work on a group project, otherwise you will get mad when your partners does something differently than you wanted.

4. You post too many photos on Facebook

An occasional photo or Facebook album is alright, but make sure to ask yourself, 'if this is Facebook worthy,' before posting.

5. You post about your daily routine on Facebook

This is a reminder that you shouldn't post every time you are washing your laundry on Facebook.

6. Your profile picture is of you and a group of your friends, or worse, you are not even in your profile picture

Whether it is on Facebook, or another social network, it is annoying when your profile picture is of a group of people, because it is not obvious which person in the picture is the owner of the profile.

7. You say LOL out loud, instead of laughing, when the abbreviation should only be used for texting

It is weird when people say this out loud; I mean why not just laugh instead?

8. You send way too many messages in group chats

Don't be the only person speaking in a group chat, if people are not answering back, it probably means that they do not want to and you keep sending messages will not change that.

9. Your snapchat stories are way too long

There is just not a point in posting long stories, because nobody ever has the patience to watch the entire thing.

10. You send people way too many game requests on Facebook

If you are like me, you have gone through a phase where you sent all your friends Farmville or Candy Crush requests. In my experience, sending people requests for games that they do not play will make people unfriend you on Facebook, so you should think before sending them to your friends.

11. You Ask your teachers/professors if they graded your assignment

Annoying your teachers about whether they graded the latest test is going to make them hate you. Many of my teachers have hated me for doing this.

12. You remind your teachers/professors when they forget to assign your class homework

Just don't be that person, your classmates will resent you. Enjoy the extra time you have because you have one less class to complete an assignment for.

13. You do not wake up to shut off your alarm, which results in your roommate waking up

If you are never woken up by your alarm clock, stop setting it and try to find other ways that might actually wake you up in the morning.

14. If you’re a guy, you never shut the lid after peeing

It is annoying to walk to use the bathroom and have to push the seat down, or if you are not paying attention, you sit down and fall into the toilet.

15. You leave hair in the shower

If you are not living alone, you should just pick up the hair you shed.

16. You leave your razor on the shelf in the public shower

If you live in a dorm and share a shower, do not leave your razor on the shelf, because it is disgusting and makes people or me at least wonder where that razor has been.

17. You tell people exactly what you are going to be doing in the bathroom

Don't tell people your business; nobody cares.

18. You go into the next stall as someone else, in the bathroom, even when there are a billion unoccupied stalls to choose from

If there's an option than don't chose choose the stall right next to someone else.

19. You talk to someone while you are both using the bathroom

Bathroom conversations are awkward and make it hard for other's to concentrate.

20. You lay your whole body on a couch and not leave room for anyone else to sit

Don't take the whole couch for yourself; move over and share it with other people.

21. You pick your nose and other parts of your body in public

If you are going to pick your nose, do so while nobody is looking.

22. You apologize way too many times even when there is nothing to apologize for

People get annoyed when you over apologize, especially when there is nothing to apologize for.

23. You take your precious time before pulling out of a parking spot

Don't go in your car and make people wait for your spot for 10 minute before pulling out

24. You act way too nervous, all the time, even when you have no reason to be

I'm way too anxious all the time, even when I shouldn't be, like when I am just hanging out with my friends. My nervousness annoys people.

25. You have an annoying and obnoxious laugh

Sometimes you can't help your laugh, but don't give a big laugh for a joke that doesn't really deserve it.

26. You breathe way too loudly

If you can't control your breathing, that is understandable, but don't breathe on someone deliberately.

27. You're extremely skinny and eat whatever you want, but never gain any weight

This is something you can't help, but what bothers me the most is when people get mad at me for being too skinny. Just let me eat what I want.

28. You do not hold the door for someone who is at a close enough distance that it would be rude for you to not hold the door

I always hold the door for people and I hate when others do not reciprocate the favor.

29. Or even worse, not saying thank you after someone holds the door for you

It makes me very upset when I hold the door for a person and they don't say thank you. I mean I wasted a few seconds of my life holding the door for you and you don't even thank me.

30. You never remember someone's name, even when you met them more than three times.

Since I went to a small private school, from grades 6-12, going to college and meeting all these new people was very hard for me. I still struggle remembering my classmates' names, who I've known for a whole semester now. What makes things worse is that everyone always remembers my name.

31. You tell others something your friend has told you in confidence

I struggle keeping secrets, and when I blurt out something that my friend has told me to someone else, it gets them mad, because usually I do it in front of the friend with the secret.

32. You forget your friends/family members birthdays

Ever since the invention of Facebook, forgetting someone's birthday is inexcusable, considering notifications pop up on your phone, for the most part.

33. You forget something important that your friend has just told you

It makes your friends sad when you forget something important that they told you. It makes them think that you weren't paying attention or don't care.

34. You interrupt someone when someone is telling a story

I have the problem of speaking over someone while they are trying to speak. It makes people think that what I have to say is more important than what they have to sat. Without strong communication skills, it's hard to make/keep friends.

35. You argue a lot with your friend in public

I used to have a friend in high school, who I would argue with a lot, this made all my other friends hate me.

36. You interrupt deep conversations

When you see your friends in a deep discussion, try your best to join the conversation after they finish, they will appreciate your ability to be patient.

37. You complain about how pathetic your life is and that don’t have friends

Another thing that made me hated in high school was the fact that I would always complain about things that just didn't matter, like that one time I was bullied in Spanish class two years ago. Nobody cares; the whole world is not mine or your therapist. What is worse is when you complain how you don't have any friends, to your friends.

38. You never let go of a joke

When people laugh at a joke of mine, I often repeat it. Just because a joke is funny once, does not mean it will be funny the one hundredth time.

39. You take credit for someone else’s joke

Give the credit to the deserving party. No joke is worth a fight.

40. You talk incessantly about your boyfriend/girlfriend

Talk to your significant other, complaining to your friends about he/she is not going to resolve your issues.

41. You touch others while conversing with them

Close contact with someone while your talking with them, is both annoying and creepy, so keep your hands and feet to yourself.

42. You hug someone then tell them that you have a hundred degree fever

If you're sick, tell the person you are greeting, instead of telling them after you share your germs with a great big hug and wet kiss on the cheek. In this case sharing is not caring.

43. You talk with food in your mouth

My sister gets really annoyed when either me or any members of my family talks with food in their mouth. I mean she has a point it is gross. Swallow before speaking.

44. You talk way too fast

I have a problem with speaking too fast and people get annoyed because they have to ask me to repeat what I just said a billion times.

45. Your way too too enthusiastic and hyper

I am a very perky person and sometimes perkiness comes through at the wrong time. I need to learn how to simmer down my enthusiasm when the situation calls for it.

46. You talk too much in a conversation and not letting the other person have a chance to speak

Again, if you do this people are going to think you are self-centered.

47. You brag about your accomplishments

People don't like when you continuously brag about your accomplishments, it makes them feel bad about themselves.

48. You're way too honest

Honesty is good, but it can be bad when you're way too honest about yourself, like me. Somethings are meant to be kept secrets.

49. You are always telling people when they are wrong or have to always be right

People hate when someone tries to prove them wrong. Sometimes if you are right, it is better to just keep your thoughts to yourself.

50. You're way too nice

Over my 18.75 years of living, I have learned that when you are way too nice people don't have that much respect for you. You can be nice, but don't let people walk all over you. Also, sometimes kindness is perceived as sucking up and and people hate that.

51. You have a last name that is also a first name

You can't really control this, but I hate when people have a last name that is also a first name.

52. You post about politics on Facebook

Ranting about your political point of views will not change anyone's opinion. It is really annoying to have to see constant political posts.

53. You admit that you voted for Donald Trump

Yeah, it is probably too late, but if you voted for Trump don't share that with anyone, or you will lose all your friends.

54. You have the name Arielle

Although I do not do all the things that I have listed, that people hate, I have a theory that I am a person who is easy to hate and I am okay with that because I am happy being myself!