Anxiety is all around me and so many others 24/7. Here is 5 ways anxiety stops me from living life to the fullest:
1. It's sitting in your room thinking of 100 different scenarios of what could happen, but probably never will, of why you shouldn't text him back.
2. It's being in a room full of people and thinking everyone is talking about you, except everyone is silent.
3. It's getting into a disagreement with your sibling and an hour later you find yourself hyperventilating of why you aren't good enough.
4. It's not being able to breathe because you are too scared to say how you actually feel.
5. It's thinking your friends don't actually care for you because you don't even care about yourself.
Overall, anxiety is crippling, difficult, and makes simple tasks a constant struggle. You just need to realize you are not alone.