5-step Easy AM Skincare Routine

5-step Easy AM Skincare Routine

To all the women and guys out there, YES!!! Sequence matters the most!!! There's a reason why sunscreen comes at the last and cleaning comes at first. Maintaining and following the sequence is essential to achieve desired results

31
5-step Easy AM Skincare Routine

You might be wondering? Does it hold that much importance that we must bother ourselves following it? We are often educated on the importance of following a morning skincare routine but, some of us now also neglect the morning skincare routine or are not following it in the correct sequence or not applying it properly.

Why does sequence matter so much?

To all the women and guys out there, YES!!! Sequence matters the most!!! There's a reason why sunscreen comes at the last and cleaning comes at first. Maintaining and following the sequence is essential to achieve desired results. If not followed properly, maybe you are applying all the products from A to Z, but won't be getting any desired results. The magic is in the sequence and how you apply it. Following the correct sequence automatically maximizes the benefits of skincare products!!!

1.Cleansing

Cleaning is the first step you should be implementing and hitting your skin right away in the morning. Skipping this step would be an unforgivable sin for your skin, as loading your face with the other products without cleansing your face first would be your bad move.
Cleansing helps in getting your skin prepped for implementing further steps. It helps in getting your skin free from all the dirt, debris, and impurities. Recommended are using Cleansers from CeraVe Singapore

How to cleanse?
Take a pea-sized drop of cleanser in your fingertips and massage it on your face and rinse it with water.

2. Toner

Toner would be the next important step which you would be doing for your skin as it balances your skin's pH level and also improves the skin complexion and along with that shrinks the pores your skin, thus, minimizing the excess oils.
How to apply?
Take some drops of toner in your fingertips or in a cotton pad and dab it all over your face and neck.

3. Serum

Your skin goes through a lot of battles each day, be it traffic, harmful sun rays, dust, pollution, etc. So, you must better take care of your skin. It is vitally important to choose an antioxidant serum to fight against the aging process. The main agenda behind using a serum is to let it penetrate deeper to the skin levels and provide moisture to the skin. Recommended are using serums from The Ordinary Singapore
How to apply?
Take few drops of serum to your fingertips and apply them all over your face and neck.

4. Moisturizer

There ain't no thing called: if your skin is oily, then you won't be needing any moisturizer. You definitely need a moisturizer even if you have oily skin, or dry skin, basically any type of skin. If you have oily skin, you can go for gel-based moisturizers. Moisturizers act as a shield and don't let your skin go devoid of moisture and don't let your skin feel dry.
How to apply?
Take pea-sized moisturizer in your fingertips and apply it thoroughly on your face and as well as your neck.

5. Sunscreen

Here, comes the most important part of this 5-step Easy Morning Skincare Routine which you shouldn't even dare to skip. It is said so because sunscreen acts as a shield between your skin and harmful sun UV rays. Along with that, Sunscreen saves your skin from a lot of harmful things such as aging, skin cancer, pigmentation, etc, and many more.
How to apply?
Get a good amount of sunscreen in your hand and apply it generously all over your face and don't forget to apply it on the neck.

Conclusion:
By far, I hope I, Ksfbeauty have provided some value over educating you why this 5-step Easy AM Skincare Routine would be important for you.