Hocus Pocus 

In 1993, Winnie put a spell on us and now we are Sanderson sisters for life! You cannot love any of the following Halloween, witches, Disney, life, and spooky stuff without having a young love for Hocus Pocus. Winnie (Bette Midler), Sarah (Sarah Jessica Parker), and Mary (Kathy Najimy) make up the best power of three that Salem has ever seen. It was probably the first movie you saw as a kid that said virgin in it and that likely made you giggle or ask your mom what that meant. All around an amazing movie. You laughed, danced, feared, and cried happy and sad tears. That's a full day in one movie. I have never cried so much when Binx really did die and finally got to be with Emily. Favorite end line, "I'm sorry Emily, I had to wait for a virgin to light a candle."

It is one of the greatest Disney Movies. Quote me.

Halloweentown

Aggie is the best grandma witch you could ever hope to have plus she is Debbie Reynolds so you are automatically inclined to love her. After watching this you dreamed of being Marnie and riding around a taxi with a skeleton driver named Bennie. (Wonder if that's what inspired Taxi Cab by Twenty One Pilots) Anyways the original movie is so good on its own and honestly, the sequels were even better....except for Return To Halloweentown. That movie was rough. But they are a solid staple of your childhood and have been since 1998 nonetheless. So you have to watch this movie every Halloween and probably still own the DVD.

Wouldn't you love to visit this town? How many pumpkins would you give this movie?

Twitches

While this movie may have come out in 2005 these twins were a huge part of your childhood. Whether it be the twitches movies or watching them on "Sister Sister" Tia and Tamera Mowry were the best twins. Sorry, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen but I think Tia and Tamera were way cooler. It also basically shows the power of true love in families long before Frozen ever did and....they are both princesses. So the first princess movie to show that true love does not have to be a man actually goes to the iconic Twitches and Twitches Two. A great Halloween movie!

This movie puts a spell on me. What about you?

Scary Godmother: Halloween Spooktakular

i.kym-cdn.com

This movie is one of those movies you watched every Halloween as a kid and then almost forgot how much you loved it until the next Halloween would come around and then you would instantly remember this movie. In 2003 Cartoon Network blessed us with this animated blessing in disguise. With a super cute Hannah who has a wonderful Halloween in the scariest house on the block and winds up teaching her "friend" Jimmy a super nice Halloween lesson.

Did this movie mess you up a little bit as a child? Did you have nightmares? Did you forget about this movie too? How many pumpkins is this movie in your mind?

The Addams Family

I literally aspire to be as glorious as Morticia Addams. To be as beautiful and morbid as Morticia is a dream. (sighs). As a child, you were obsessed with this cooky weird family. In 1991, this movie with arguably the best cast for the family and most recognizable for most. If you love this movie then you also probably loved it when two years later "The Addams Family Values" was released. This one is where Fester marries a black widow the lovely Debbie and Wednesday and Pugsley gets sent off to summer camp. That one is my personal favorite.

Which Addams family do you prefer?

HalloweenTown High

Previously I stated how much I adore Halloweentown and its sequels so undoubtably one of the sequels needs to be included. If you don't know there is four Halloweentown movies. Halloweentown, Halloweentown II, Halloweentown High, and then lastly Return to Halloweentown. I love the first three very much but Halloweentown High is the last one with my Marnie and its pretty cool of a movie.

Which do you think is best?

Beetlejuice

I mean WINONA RYDER.

Although, I will say that this is lower because this is a little more of a scarier movie during your childhood. While Beetlejuice is an icon he is definitely a scary character...I mean hello, he's a demon. Then the ghosts and Tim Burton-esqe style of the movie left me with nightmares as a child but I now as an adult who does not typically get nightmares loves this movie arguably not as much though as my feel-good movies tend to make me feel.

How do you feel about this movie?

Little Vampire

www.ifi.ie

This movie has the kid from Stuart little in it! Arguably the cutest child of your childhood. He is now the child that you wish your child will look like. The little vampire was cute, slightly scary, and pretty fun of a movie to watch as a kid. Watching it back now it was very basic but still a good feel good and feel "the spooky" movie.

Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School

I love love this movie. This is one of my favorite Scooby-Doo movies. Before anyone wants to talk about I love the Hex Girls don't get me wrong but when you look up halloween movies surprisingly enough Hex girls does not come up as a true "halloween Scooby-Doo." The five that do come up are not in my opinion the best of the best. This one though is adorable, creepy, spooky, and just the greatest combo of Scooby-Doo and Halloween.

Who is the cutest daughter of monster? How many pumpkins do you give this one?

Nightmare Before Christmas

Let me start by saying that this movie is awesome. A true staple of Disney and any worthy childhood. Jack and Sally will forever be an OTP and an iconic couples costume for the season and town of Halloween however while everyone may be screaming with how much they adore this movie the true time to watch this movie is Christmas. It has a standard Christmas movie plot arc. A down in the dumps protagonist or maybe an anti hero learns the true value of his "life" or the value of Christmas. It is basically the Grinch, It's a Wonderful Life, and A Christmas Carol just with scary characters. So basically it is A Christmas Carol but everyone is just Ebenezer Scrooge in appearance.

What Do You Think?

What Do You Think? Anything missing that you have to watch to get in the frightful mood of the season?