4 Apps To Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolutions

Help with everything from learning a language to saving more money.
46

New Years is around the corner! And with it comes New Years Resolutions. But New Years Resolutions are hard! As a matter of fact, most people don't succeed with their resolutions. But hey, you're not most people! Here are 4 apps to help you achieve your goals this year:

1. Learn a new language with Duolingo.

Learning a language is one of the most common resolutions people make on New Years. Duolingo is quickly becoming a popular way to learn new languages. Anything from Spanish to Korean, Duo's got it! Not only that but Duolingo is ridiculously fun. It makes learning seem like a game, which is great if you get bored easily.

2. Lose weight and get healthy with MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal can help you reach your goals the healthy way. It offers recommendations for caloric intake, macros, and micros. And it never lets you go under, making sure you approach your weight loss in a healthy and safe way. The best part is it makes room for you to treat yourself every so often while staying on the plan.

3. Read more with Goodreads.

Goodreads is like the Facebook of the book reading world. It lets you keep up with what your friends are reading and offers suggestions based on books you've previously liked. The best part for New Years is it lets you set a yearly goal each year for how many books you want to read. Just the motivation you need!

4. Save money with Qapital.

Saving money is not fun. But it can be! Qapital makes saving money easy, simple, and actually enjoyable. It lets you set goals based on specific things, rather than arbitrarily saving money in nameless accounts. You can also set rules for yourself like: Every time I go to the gym, I'll save 5 bucks. Simple.