Get To Know To Gary Johnson

Get To Know To Gary Johnson

Third time's the charm.

10
Gary Johnson 2016

Trump is arrogant loose cannon. Hillary Clinton lied to the face of the nation she was supposed to serving. Trump is wrecking the Republican Party. Hillary was secretly up the skirt of the Democratic Party and cheated her way through the primary. Trump is crazy. Hillary is corrupt. You’ve heard it all. This is the election of lesser evils. So many people don’t feel comfortable voting for either candidate. Americans are voting defensively; just trying to keep their least favorite candidate out of the office. It should not have to be this way. Voting should be an offensive, not defensive action. We elect people because we believe in their vision and that they will to the best they can to do what they say they’re going to. If you feel like you’ve come to a split in the road and don’t know what path to take because one looks unstable and the other looks shadowy; don’t give in or look back quite just yet. There is someone you need to be introduced to.

Meet Gary Johnson; America's third party libertarian candidate. He's a governor, Ironman, avid skier and has summited the highest mountaintop on every continent; including Mount Everest. If you don’t like being put into the Republican or Democrat box, you might have something in common with this Southwestern adventurer.

“That's the first sign you know you're a Libertarian. You see the red light. You stop. You realize that there's not a car in sight. And you put your foot on the gas.” – Gary Johnson

Like Trump, Gary Johnson is an entrepreneur and businessman. He paid for college, by launching a door-to-door handyman business. 20 years down the road, his sole proprietorship grew to be one of the most successful construction companies in New Mexico, with over 1,000 employees. Unlike Trump, Johnson has government experience. He served as the governor of New Mexico for 8 years. However, he will be the first to tell you that he is an entrepreneur at heart, not a career politician with concerning baggage.

Johnson does not solve problems by writing a check from the government. He also does not believe that more rules and regulation offers a prominent long-term solution. Why create more rules when people will just find another way around them? While in office, Johnson vetoed 750 bills, cut taxes 14 times and did not raise taxes. And what happened? The State of New Mexico's budget was balanced and enjoyed a billion dollar surplus. While cleaning up the economy, Johnson improved the schools and infrastructure of his state; giving citizens tools to be productive.

In 2012, Johnson ran in the Republican Party primary. Yet, he was too socially tolerant for the party bosses. Johnson believes that the government should not tell you who to love. While Johnson personally believes in the sacredness of an unborn child, he understands that the government does not have the right to dictate a women's choice. Johnson was also rejected by the GOP because he thinks that the military's first and foremost function is to keep us safe; not dump money into nations that allow our cash to wind up in the hands of terrorists. His focus is on having a strong defense, not to police.

"I hope that people will see that we don't have to sit by the sidelines and watch as the two major parties limit their choices to slightly different flavors of the status quo. It is, in fact, possible to join the fray, stand up for principles and offer a real alternative."

Gary Johnson is waiting for you to learn more about him and his stance on issues at https://www.johnsonweld.com/issues. Until then, he will be campaigning across the country or at his home in New Mexico, which he built himself. Quite frankly, he thinks “we need to make America sane again.” Unlike the other two candidates, Gary Johnson does not get media attention. To get to the podium, he needs 15% so if you like what you are seeing, you consider helping other people get to know Gary.