7 Founding Fathers Who You'd Call Daddy

7 Founding Fathers Who You'd Call Daddy

This is what our Founding Fathers look like as hot 20-somethings.

20994
7 Founding Fathers Who You'd Call Daddy
Wikimedia

So we all know the founding fathers right? We have George Washington (everyone's favorite president), John Adams (what did he do?), Thomas Jefferson (father of the Declaration of Independence), James Madison (father of the Constitution), James Monroe (Monroe Doctrine?), Alexander Hamilton (father of the American banking system) and your favorite hundred dollar daddy, Benjamin Franklin.

But what did they look like? I'm here to rank your Founding Fathers.

1. John Adams

During his presidency, he was known for dealing with the war between French and the British. After not accepting bribes from the French and not declaring a favored war, he fell out of the people's graces and left the presidential office when his term was over.

Hair color: Fine brown hair

Eye color: Blue eyes

Skin tone: pale

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

2. James Madison

Your sickly, short founding father Madison is known for writing the first drafts of the constitution, writing 29 of the 85 Federalist papers and also sponsoring the Bill of Rights. With Thomas Jefferson, he started the Democrat-Republican Party.

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Blue

Skin: white

Height: 5 feet 4 inches (AW!)

3. James Monroe

James Monroe was best known for establishing a foreign policy called the Monroe Doctrine that protected the states and territories in North and South America (mess with them, mess with us!). He was also helped with negotiating the Louisiana Purchase.

Hair color: dark brown/black

Eye color: Blue-gray

Skin: white

Height: 6 feet

4. Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin was known for being a printer, writer, scientist, inventor, statesman, civic leader, and diplomat. He's known for harnessing electricity and writing Poor Richard's Almanac. During the revolutionary war, he worked as a diplomat for the US in France.

Hair color: blond/light brown

Eye color: grey

Skin: white

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

5. George Washington

George Washington is known for being the first president of the US. He was the commanding general during the American Revolution and played a decisive hand is starting our country. He's known as being the "Father of our Country" and helped framed the Constitution of the US.

Hair color: dark brown hair

Eye color: blue-gray

Skin: pale

Height: 6 feet 2 inches

6. Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson is best known for being an architect, an inventor, a scientist, and a collector. He was the primary author of the Declaration of Independence. He also served as a diplomat for France during the revolution.

Hair color: reddish

Eye color: hazel

Skin: peachy

Height: 6 feet 2.5 inches

7. Alexander Hamilton

Who wouldn't have a crush on that, right? Hamilton is known for establishing the first National Bank in the US as well as writing 51 of the Federalist Papers.

Hair color: auburn-red

Eye color: violet blue

Skin: peaches and cream

Height: 5 feet 7 inches