38 Deplorable Things Donald Trump Has Said And Done, And My Opinions On The Matter

Remember kids, you can do anything you want when you're a star

60

To be clear, I never supported Hillary, and I certainly never supported Trump. Like many young people, I was dissatisfied and disappointed in the two candidates that we had to choose between in our first presidential election.

Regardless, I think we learned a lesson from this election, and it's not a good one. The lesson wasn't that we need to be participate more actively in government, that the electoral college is outdated, or that the two party system is probably not the best basis for our political system. Nope, what we learned is that as long as you're famous, as long as you have a good name, you can do whatever the heck you want, get away with it, and continue to prosper.

Lets take a look at the things you can do or say, and still manage to have the American people elect you to be their PRESIDENT.

1. Imply that you want to date your daughter

He wasn't kidding about being attracted to her either, just look at this gif:

That looks like a booty grab to me

2. Make fun of disabled people

3. Scapegoat an entire ethnic group for America's problems

Skip to the 1 minute mark for Trump's comments on Mexico

4. Not denouncing THE FORMER LEADER OF THE KKK as soon as he voices his support

This should be a no brainer for any Presidential Candidate. By not denouncing a former klansmen supporting you, you not only alienate minority voters(which you pretty much need to win an election normally), but show that you value the vote of the KKK over pretty much anybody who isn't a white nationalist.

5. Suggest that a candidate is too ugly to be president.

You know how they say that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones? The same goes for people who look like Oompa Loompas commenting on the appearance of others.

6. Brag about the size of your penis during a debate

Rule of thumb: If you need to brag about it, it's probably not very big

7. Propose banning an entire religion from entering the United States

Hey Donald, Chester A. Arthur called, he wants his unconstitutional and discriminatory legislation back.

In case you didn't get the reference, I'm talking about the Chinese exclusion act which was signed by President Arthur in 1882. To sum it up, the act basically banned all immigration to the United States by Chinese laborers.

8. Disrespect the family of a fallen veteran for no reason other than them being Muslims

I've seen Trump say some pretty disrespectful stuff over the course of the campaign, but each time Trump lowers the bar for things said during a campaign, he immediately finds a way to limbo under it. This is a prime example of such behavior, and shame on him for disrespecting a gold star family AFTER saying that supporting our veterans would be a cornerstone of his presidency. Apparently Trump thinks being a Muslim invalidates the sacrifices of Human Khan and his family.

9. Tweet about a critic after making fun of her, suggesting that people check out her sex tape

I'm not sure what's worse: the fact that he said it, or the fact that he never deleted it.

10. And make fun of her for gaining weight during a bout with depression

Source: http://www.inquisitr.com/3544625/who-is-alicia-mac...

Right here, Trump manages to kill two birds with one stone: He's insulting not only a former Miss Universe, but also the entire mental illness(which includes eating disorders) community. He's also insulting people with weight problems in general, so technically he's killed three birds with one stone, but I digress.

11. And call her "Miss Piggy"

12. And "Miss Housekeeping"

13. Use the death of a black mother as an opportunity to get blacks to vote for him

I consider it a measure of a politician's character whether or not they decide to politicize a tragedy. To add insult to injury, he's not even being subtle about politicizing it.

Also, it turns out that African-Americans did not VOTE TRUMP! Clinton captured 80% of the black vote. (http://pewrsr.ch/2ffF1bU)

14. Promise to create a deportation force to round up 11 Million Illegal Immigrants

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trum...

See Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

15. Run a modeling agency where you hire and take advantage of illegal immigrants

Remember what I said about glass houses?

17. Rape your ex-wife

According to Ivana, Donald Trump raped her as a form of "punishment" after he didn't like the results of the plastic surgeon that she recommended. You can read the article here(it's pretty graphic, just to forewarn you): http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/e...

I'm honestly not surprised that Patrick Bateman idolizes the Donald, especially knowing this.

18. Have little kids sing propaganda at your rally, and then not pay them

I guess it's technically not child labor as long as they don't get paid?

19. Not pay income taxes, and then brag that it makes you smart

I find it amusing that Trump likes to demonize the big banks for being shady while simultaneously using legal loopholes to commit tax evasion.

20. Pitch to people to invest their retirement savings in one of your casinos, and then BANKRUPT IT.

At about the 5:00 mark you can watch Mark Cuban explain how Trump managed to scam some people out of their retirement money.

This is genuinely pathetic. Is this what Trump's muppets (or trumpets?) were referring to when they said that Trump is a good businessman? Because he seems to be a pretty smart thief more than anything if you ask me.

21. Bet on the housing market to collapse

In my humble opinion, if you say that you hope the housing market tanks, you have no business criticizing Obama's sluggish economic recovery after the 2008 recession, let alone run for president with the promise to fix the economy that YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO FAIL!

22. Brag about groping women

I could write an entire article on why this makes Donald Trump unelectable, but for now I'll just talk about his defense of it being "locker room talk." I have friends on my college's football team, and I'm almost certain that they'd get expelled for saying half the stuff that Trump said in this video.

I guess he proved his point, though. By winning the election, he essentially proved that you can get away with anything when you're a star.

23. Run a campaign on supporting our veterans, and then claim that vets with PTSD "aren't strong"

This is one of his many gaffe's that you could actually write off as an innocent mistake by oversimplifying the issue of post traumatic stress disorder in veterans. It's this same lack of a filter that many of his supporters liked about him. That being said, when you're almost a year into your campaign and nearing an election, you might want to work on carefully wording what you say and drop the unrefined demeanor.

24. Run a campaign based off strengthening our military while not paying the very taxes that fund it.

25. Ogle at underage pageant contestants while they're changing

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp...

Isn't it nice knowing that there are multiple reports of our presidential elect taking it upon himself to violate the 4th Amendment (right to privacy)? If these reports are true, then we have a sexual predator in the white house.

26. Take $150,000 in 9/11 recovery funds to "repair" a building that wasn't even damaged

Source: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements...

As a New Yorker, just as Trump is, this makes my blood boil. How dare you exploit our darkest hour as yet another opportunity to sketchily make money.

27. Check out a 10 year old and then claim that "you'll be dating her in 10 years."

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/u...

28. Insult your competitor's wife.

That's a low blow, even for a politician.

Let's put looks aside for a second and give an alternate comparison of the two: Donald Trump's wife went to one of the best colleges in the country and is now an investment manager who has a net worth almost 13 times larger than that of her husband. Melanie Trump, on the other hand, likely never went to college, came into the country as an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, and derives most of her net worth from being married to the Donald.

I don't believe that women or human beings in general can be compared in terms of worth through the use of qualitative or quantitative figures, but when you decide to attack your competitor by dragging their family into the mix, the gloves come off.

29. Spend $20,000 of charitable donations on a life sized painting

Source: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/donald-trum...

According to legal-dictionary.com(http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/embe...), embezzlement is defined as:

Thefraudulentconversion of another'sproperty by a personwho is in a position of trust,such as an agent or employee.

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I claim to be, but if you money given as donations to your charity on a giant painting of yourself, I'd say that's pretty darn similar to embezzlement.

30. Lie

31. Lie a lot

32. Lie even more

33. Compare making sacrifices as a businessman to the sacrifices of fallen soldiers

Hearing about his sacrifice truly moved me to tears and made me rethink everything I've ever though about him... NOT! Let's grab dinner sometime Donny, I'll serenade you with a song played on the worlds smallest violin.

34. Run a fake college, and lie about having great professors

35. And then use it to scam people out of their money

See the video above

36. And then claim that the judge in the lawsuit against your scam operation isn't qualified because "he's Mexican"

Also see the video above

37. Call illegal immigrants rapists when there's a good chance that you're also a rapist

38. And after you've married an illegal immigrant.

Source: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/melania-trum...

It wouldn't surprise me if President Trump demolishes the white house and replaces it with a new mansion(complete with the inevitable Trump logo) made entirely out of glass (because you know what they say about glass houses).

In case you didn't understand that sneak diss, I'm saying that Trump is a massive hypocrite.

38. Claim that John McCain isn't a war hero because he got captured.

Lets talk about John McCain's story of being a POW:

His plane got shot down over Vietnam, broke both arms and a leg upon ejecting, and then nearly drowned. He was then attacked by a Viet Cong soldier, had his shoulder crushed, got bayonetted, had his injuries go untreated for years, imprisoned, further tortured, spent two years in solitary confinement, got tortured even more, and was finally released in 1973 after nearly six years as a POW. The United States actually successfully negotiated for his release back in 1968, but he refused to leave the prison unless everybody else he was imprisoned was released as well, and subsequently spent years in jail until he was finally released. If that isn't heroism, then I don't know what is.

My family raised me to believe the the way to the top was to work hard, be smart, and do right by everybody you meet. I still hold this believe and will continue to do so for as long as I live, but this election has seriously tested my faith in these principles. It's absolutely heartbreaking to see a man who has hurt people at every turn, exploited those below him, lied through his teeth, and just been an overall horrible person become the president of this great country we live in.

What kind of a message is this for others, what about the kids in this country? Are they going to grow up believing that it's perfectly okay, if not preferable, to be a bad person? To have no sense of right from wrong? I hope not.