30 Quotes To Help You Move On

30 Quotes To Help You Move On

Moving on from someone you lost can be a very difficult thing to do.

624
30 Quotes To Help You Move On

Moving on from someone you lost can be a very difficult thing to do. Losing someone you truly loved and they just walked out of your life, or things had to end between the two of you, it's always hard on some level. In any form of the situation, I have found that quotes really help me move on. I have compiled a list of 30 quotes that have helped me and hopefully can help you too.

1. One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.

2. You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

3. Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point to move forward.

4. Sometimes when the people you love hurt you the most, it is better to stay quiet. Because if your love wasn't enough, do you think your words will matter?

5. Don't ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.

6. Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever.

7. If they miss you, they'll call. If they want you, they'll say it. If they care, they'll show it. And if not, they aren't worth your time.

8. Sometimes, it's better to just move on instead of being the only one who's willing to fix things.

9. To heal a wound you need to stop touching it.

10. It's sad how the people you were once so close with can become just another stranger you don't know.

11. No matter how much it hurts now, someday you will look back and realize your struggles changed your life for the better.

12. When it hurts to move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on.

13. It's time to distance yourself from the people who let you down, the inconsistent ones. It's time to start loving yourself.

14. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

15. You need to be strong. You need to let him go. You need to find the one who doesn't break your heart. Move on. And after you move on, I swear he will miss you. -- But you won't miss him.

16. Sometimes, painful things can teach us lessons that we didn't think we needed to know.

17. Never give someone the opportunity to waste your time twice.

18. If someone is stupid enough to walk away from you, be smart enough to let them go.

19. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.

20. Sometimes, it's not the person you miss. It's the feeling you had when you were with them.

21. Don't ask why someone keeps hurting you. Ask why you keep letting them.

22. Life is about change. Sometimes it's painful. Sometimes it's beautiful. But most of the time, it's both.

23. Don't let something that's long gone continue to control you. It's time to let go.

24. Sometimes things need to be let go of. If it's meant to be, you'll find each other again.

25. You can't change someone who doesn't see an issue in their actions.

26. Someday, you will find the one, who will watch every sunrise with you until the last sunset of your life.

27. I focused so hard on what I wanted that I lost sight of what I deserved.

28. Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.

29. I don't think you can ever forget someone that once was the reason you smiled.

30. I think it's time to be happy again.

These are just a small number of quotes that can help you get over that person you thought you never would. I have been in your shoes. Some days I feel I am back in those shoes again. Some days are better than others. When they days aren't so good, look at this list. Remember how far you have come without someone holding you back.