My New Life Motto: Que Sera, Sera

My New Life Motto: Que Sera, Sera

Whatever will be, will be.

358
WordPress

Everyone gets to the point in life sometimes where you just feel so overwhelmed with everything that is happening. Yes, we would all love to control the future instead of having fate create it. However, we can't control what will happen. We can hope and dream of an ideal world where everything goes according to plan, but when we start expecting certain outcomes, that's when we get crushed. This is why I have decided to live by my new life motto: "Que sera, sera".

This means, "What will be, will be". We can't change fate, but we can go along with it. Whatever will happen is going to happen whether we like it or not. The outcomes of actions are not for us to decide. Sometimes we just have to go with the flow and be flexible while also realizing that perhaps there is a reason beyond us as to why everything happens. This all goes along with my philosophy that everything happens for a reason.

And yes, it's hard to put your faith and trust into the universe while hoping for something, and trying not to expect it. It honestly is brutal and it can mentally be exhausting. But contrary to what your mind may be telling you, the universe is not out to get you (at least I hope not). We just need to believe that everything will work out; everything will be what it will be. And if things don't go how you were planning, then sometimes you just need to take a step back and remind yourself that perhaps there is a reason, maybe one you don't understand, but there is a reason why things end up the way they do.

So, for the time being, take a deep breath and just relax. Do the best you can to get the outcome you want, but please don't stress and lose sleep over something you can't change. I once read somewhere that if you're freaking out about an issue, ask yourself a simple question? Is there something I can do to change the situation I am worrying about? If the answer is yes, then go ahead and change what you can. If the answer is no, then realize there is nothing that can be done and worrying at this point won't change anything.

All that's left to do is realize that what will be, simply will be. Que sera, sera.