So Much Change, So Little Time: Coming To Terms With My Quarter Life Crisis.
Life Stages

Realizing that a crucial chapter has come to an end, and that a new one awaits.

49
https://www.pexels.com/photo/choices-decision-doors-doorway-277615/

My life is over. Well… not really, but a big chunk of it is. In just a few short months, it will mark one full year that I have been out of college. It will also be the time in which I leave my home, my family, and embark on a new adventure. Establish a new home. Start a "new" life. A full chapter… or really, a culmination of many chapters will come to a close and a new one will begin. Unfortunately, this new chapter is not like the ones that came before it. While I have always had an idea of what would come next for me -- middle school, high school, college -- I don't really have that anymore. It's like life has been dedicated to school and learning and getting to college one day.

But what about after graduation? Yes, the career… but that comes with time. Potentially years of hard work and dedication. But, what is supposed to happen RIGHT NOW?!

What happens in the in-between-time? What does that look like? I mean, I moved back home to not pay rent, work at a survival job that I don't hate (but also don't love), and am now in a serious time crunch to reach a goal in my savings so I can move to DC to try and start my career from the ground up. ALL of this has been, is, and will continue to be wrapped in a thick veil of uncertainty.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web