25 Baseball Puns Every Fan Should Know

25 Baseball Puns Every Fan Should Know

You're sure to be a big hit with these in your glove.

100098
25 Baseball Puns Every Fan Should Know

You’re sure to have a ball with these puns! They will leave you in stitches!

1. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

2. I’m an umpire. Now give me your number so I can make the call!

3. Why did the police officer go to the baseball game?... Someone stole second base!

4. Why was Cinderella so bad at baseball?... She had a pumpkin for a coach!

5. Ok, strike that.

6. Cinderella was so bad… she was eventually kicked off the baseball team for running away from the ball.

7. Which animal is best at baseball?... The bat!

8. The reason baseball games are at night is because bats sleep during the day!

9. Keep calm… I’m an outfielder. I’ll catch you!

10. Which baseball player holds water?... The pitcher!

11. I think I glove you!

12. What did the baseball glove say to the ball?... “Catch ya later!”

13. If you sing while playing baseball you may not get a good pitch.

14. Why don’t baseball players join unions?... Because they don’t like to be called out on strikes!

15. Never hit the ump… The Umpire Strikes Back.

16. Are you in the on deck circle? Because you’re up next (to date me)!

17. Why is it always so windy at Candlestick Park?... Because of all the Giant Fans!

18. Your pitch must have hit me because I’m feeling a little faint!

19. I hope you’re a good catcher because I’m starting to fall for you.

20. Did you hear the joke about the pop fly?... Forget it. It’s way over your head.

21. Baseball players who get three strikes. They deserve a shout “out”!

22. I’m falling in glove with you!

23. What’s the difference between a rain barrel and a bad fielder?... One catches drops and the other drops catches.

24. Are you in the outfield? Because you’re an angel!

25. I like baseball so much more than football. It’s just a batter game!

Well, there you have ‘em baseball fans… With these puns in your glove, you’re sure to be a big hit! Maybe you’ll score a home run!