22 Places to Get Free Stuff on Your Birthday

Your birthday present(s) to yourself.
110

I love birthdays. You get a whole entire day where everyone has to be nice to you and give you gifts. But family and friends aren't the only ones who will give you free stuff on your big day. There are actually a lot of brand-name businesses that will give you a little something extra on your special day. What better way to celebrate being alive than with free food? Consider this your official guide to free birthday goodies. Treat yourself to a free breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. While you're at it, treat yourself to some free gifts too.

Auntie Anne's

Sign up for the Pretzel Perks club and you can get a free pretzel on your birthday.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Free snack-size wings can be yours on your birthday if you join the Buffalo Circle.

Coldstone Creamery

Coldstone Club members get a buy one, get one free creation coupon and a coupon for $3 off of an ice cream cake.

Dairy Queen

Free Blizzard on your birthday if you sign up for the Blizzard Fan Club.

Denny's

If you tell the server that it's your birthday and show them your ID, you can get a free Grand Slam breakfast.

Disney

For the child in all of us, Disney will send you credits for a free Blu-ray DVD on your birthday (although you may have to pay $2.95 shipping) when you register for Disney Movie Rewards.

Dunkin' Donuts

Having a DDPerks accont will get you a free drink on your birthday and a free drink when you sign up.

Einstein Brothers

Schmear Society members get a free bagel on their birthday.

IHOP

You can get tons of pancakes by joining the Pancake Revolution at IHOP. Not only will you get free pancakes on your birthday, but you also get free pancakes when you sign up and on the anniversary of the day you signed up.

Jamba Juice

If you sign up for Jamba Insider emails, you can get a free small smoothie on your birthday.

Krispy Kreme

Joining the e-club gets you a free donut and a free drink for your birthday.

Olive Garden

Members of the Olive Garden e-club can get a free dessert with their birthday meal.

Panera

If you sign up for Panera's email list, you can get a free pastry on your birthday.

Noodles and Company

Joining Noodles and Company's e-club will get you a free bowl of noodles on your birthday.

RedBox

Get a free movie rental on your birthday from RedBox when you sign up for the Redbox Play Pass.

Sephora

Sign up for Beauty Insider and get free facial cream, eyeliner or lipstick on your birthday.

Starbucks

If you join the Starbucks Rewards program on the free Starbucks app, you can score a free beverage (any size!) or treat of your choice in the store.

Subway

By joining the Eat Fresh Club, you can get a coupon offer for a free six inch sandwich and a drink on your birthday.

TCBY

Free yogurt cup on your birthday when you sign up for the e-club.

Ulta

You can get a free CK One mascara and double points on all of your purchases during your birthday month if you sign up for Ultamate Rewards.

Victoria's Secret

Enter your email for an Angel Card and get a birthday gift card in the mail worth $10.

Waffle House

If you sign up for the Regulars Club at the Waffle House, you can get a free waffle on your birthday and a free waffle when you sign up.

Make sure you sign up at least a week before your birthday to allow the system to have time to process everything. And you know what, I'm definitely not condoning this because it's very wrong (wink wink), but if you want to have a different birthday every month for more free stuff... nobody has to know.