college student discounts

One word comes to mind when you think of a college student: Broke.

Luckily, that doesn't have to be the case! As a college student, there are many discounts or free things you can partake in! Jump into that bandwagon and you won't fall into the math equation of college student = broke. So thank the Lord for:

Online Discounts

It's the digital age, so it's no surprise that everything everyone needs is accessible right at your fingertips! Here are some websites that offer specialties to college students!

1. Free Amazon Prime (2-day shipping) for 6 months

Get that textbook or exciting package in only two days!

2. Free access to HBO GO

When you run out of shows to watch on Netflix, just head on over to HBO GO and there you GO!

3. Free Office 365!

Use Office 365 to take notes for class or to make the coolest Powerpoint Presentation out there! Best part of it all is that it's ALL FREE!

4. Spotify Premium for ONLY $4.99 a month!

We all love to listen to music so why not subscribe to Spotify Premium for that perfect combo of NO ADS, NO LIMITS, and JUST MUSIC?

5. UNiDAYS

This is the ULTIMATE website for college student discounts. Through an account with this website you'll have access to many other discounts such as Apple Music for $4.99 a month (half off the original price per month)!

Clothing Discounts:

6. Topshop

10% off online and in-store

7. Necessary Clothing

20% discount on purchases of $100 or more

8. Club Monaco

20% off in store

9. Banana Republic

15% off in store

10. Ann Taylor

15% off in store

11. JCrew

15% off in store with a college ID or 15% off online via your .edu email

12. Eddie Bauer

Each location offers their own special discount, but as long as you bring your college ID, you're bound to receive that discount!

13. Eastern Mountain Sports

20% off items at full-price in store!

14. Charlotte Russe

Certain Charlotte Russe locations offer 10% off your total purchase!

15. Juicy Couture

Certain Juicy Couture locations offer a luxurious 15% off your purchase(s)!

16. ASOS

10% off purchases made online at full value!

17. Boohoo

5% off your purchase! That's right, you heard me… 35% OFF!

18. Madewell

15% off in store when you flash your ID!

19. Forever 21

20. Levi's

15% off online and in-store!

21. Express

15% off online and in-store!

22. Ralph Lauren

Participating stores offer 15% off your purchase! Just ask at the register!

Accessories:

No outfit is complete without that perfect pair of shoes or wallet or whatever you desire! There are stores out there who want you to pop out in your fullest glam so fortunately, they'll provide you with a discount!

23. Kate Spade

If you show your student ID, you can get 15% off! That's a major difference considering how high prices can get at Kate Spade.

24.Toms

Free shipping on all orders and for every pair of shoes you buy, they'll donate a pair of shoes to children in need! (DOUBLE BONUS: You're saving money and helping out!)

25. Sally Beauty Supply

As a college student, you can get access to a Beauty Student Card. This card opens the door to exclusive deals at Sally Beauty Supply!

26. Alex and Ani

Everyone loves to shop at Alex and Ani, whether it's for themselves or for a friend. Lucky for you, you can use your college ID to get 10% off all full-price purchases!

Technology:

Let's be real here, you can't get through college without the necessary technological equipment. So here are some ways to access that technology without breaking the bank!

27. APPLE

When you buy a Mac, you can save up to $300 and get complimentary BEATS wireless headphones! If you buy an iPad Pro, you can save up to $20 and get complimentary BEATS wireless headphones as well! What a deal, considering you'll get a double bonus of a laptop or iPad Pro along with some nice, quality headphones!

28. Best Buy

Exclusive BEST BUY deals for college students! Head on over to Best Buy to get that TV for your dorm or printer you've been needing for a special price they offer only to you because of your college status.

29. SONY

Head on over to the Sony Education Store and get that 10% college student discount!

30. Norton Security

Norton offers a free 90-day trial! Get that protection you need for your computer so that it lasts for years to come!

Food:

We all know that the best part of being a college student is getting all those discounts for your favorite foods!

31. Chipotle

Get a free drink with the purchase of a meal! No need to sneak soft drinks into water cups anymore!

32. Chick-Fil-A

Get a free drink with the purchase of a meal! Seems like Chick-Fil-A is jumping on Chipotle's bandwagon!

33. Dunkin' Donuts

Participating locations will give you the opportunity to get 10% off!

34. Burger King

10% off participating locations!

35. Buffalo Wild Wings

Many locations offer 10% off so feel free to ask!

36. Arby's

10% off your meal purchase(s)!

37. Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen values college students with their special "Student Meal Deal" along with varying discounts based on location.

38. McDonald's

You can never go wrong with McDonald's so lucky for you cause you can get 10% off your meal!

39. Pizza Hut and Papa John's

Based on your pizza pie, you can get 10-20% off!

40. Domino's

Certain locations offer discounts so ask yours if they do!

41. Qdoba

You can snag a $5 student burrito here! You can also get a free drink with any purchase!

42. Taco Bell

Make your cheap meal cheaper with 10% off at participating locations!

43. Subway

Feeling healthy? Head on over to Subway for that 10% discount at participating locations.

With this guide in your back pocket, head on over to your favorite store or favorite restaurant and spend away!