11 Health Benefits Of Donuts You Probably Didn't Know

Now, would you like that glazed?

34650
chasingkendall.com

Think for a second about the last time you consumed a donut. Remember the sweet, soft, and delicious bread like substance that fulfilled your sweet tooth within seconds. Well, I am here to share (just a few) health benefits of the masterpiece that is, a donut. Keep in mind that everything you read on the internet is highly accurate, so these are just cold, hard, facts.

1. They are highly beneficial for your mental well being.

I am willing to bet that you can't eat a donut without a smile.

2. You can eat three for breakfast and reach your calorie intake for the entire day in one meal!!

They are packed full of gluten, so you are sure to have a full stomach after consuming 3 donuts. You just can't go wrong!

3. Not only are they fried, but full of sugar. Sugar gives you energy, therefore they are a necessary food group.

We all need our coffee in the morning, why not throw a donut in as well? Your energy levels are sure to be through the roof.

4. A cake donut is lower in fat, so if you are really feeling like a health nut, just switch from regular to cake.

Cake donuts come in many unique flavors, so you will not need to sacrifice taste at all.

5. Since donuts typically may not be on your regular grocery list, you could walk to the donut store and your workout for the year is complete!

Walk to a donut store near you TODAY.

6. They say to "eat the rainbow", get some rainbow sprinkles and that is checked off the list.

Sprinkles taste good, add some color, and make you feel like a kid again.

7. Some researchers say that the donut and coffee combo could help enhance your memory.

What can I say? The evidence speaks for itself.

8. When you get a jelly filled, you could be eating real fruit.

Natural sugars folks, got to have them.

9. Satisfying cravings is very important.

Indulge in a warm glazed donut when you get the craving. It is SURE to satisfy that sweet tooth.

10. We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

If breakfast is so important, make it all day long. 1pm? Get a donut! 3am? Get a donut!

11. Your bank account also thinks that they are healthy because you can get a dozen for just $8.

For $8 you could get 2340 calories in a box. What a STEAL.

At the end of the day, donuts are sure to sprinkle a little joy into your life. They are great to consume with friends and with a cup of coffee on the side. Without these bad boys, life may be slightly more dull.

Also, donuts are cute.

Moral of the story, eat more donuts.