2017 NFL Playoffs

2017 NFL Playoffs

Who I want to win the 2017 Super Bowl

5
2017 NFL Playoffs

The NFL Playoffs are finally here and there are some unexpected teams like Detroit Lions, Oakland Raiders and Miami Dolphins. There are also the teams we are used to seeing in the playoffs like Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks.

I was shooting for Oakland during the last few weeks until their start QB Derek Carr broke his leg in week 15. This was a crippling blow and they lost almost all chances to win the Super Bowl. The New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys are the two teams I am rooting for since the Carr injury.

I like the Giants just because they have done it before and something just clicks with Eli Manning in the playoffs and could they be the team to stop New England again? The Cowboys are hard to root against this year because their offense is basically two rookies. I have never liked Dallas but seeing the rookies be such a huge part of the teams success its hard to hate them.

There are three teams I would hate see winning it all. They are Green Bay, Seattle, and New England. Starting with Green Bay let me explain why. It just goes against my Bears fandom to root for the Packers. Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson get away with every call and it just pains me to watch them play. Seattle is just full of dirty players like Richard Sherman and Cam Chancellor. New England just is not fun to watch in the playoffs anymore as they have made so many years in a row now.

I would be most happy seeing the New York Giants win the super bowl but just being a football fan I would like as many interesting games as possible. A few overtime games would be cool, maybe a few questionable coaching decisions or even a tough flag called. I just want to see drama.

Maybe next year the Bears can actually be contenders again but I am not as confident as Alshon Jeffery.