2015 Season Preview: One Sentence Edition With Predictions

11

September 5, 2015 – Auburn vs. Louisville (Atlanta, GA). Guschamp Era begins with a bang in the Dome. Auburn wins 34-17 (1-0).

September 12, 2015 – Jacksonville State vs. Auburn. JSU get huge paycheck to come down to Auburn and get beat; Auburn keeps it in the state, unlike another large state school in this state. Auburn wins 48-13 (2-0).

September 19, 2015 – Auburn vs. LSU. The Tiger Bowl turns into a slugfest, Auburn squeaks out a win in toughest road test. Auburn wins 17-14 (3-0).

September 26, 2015 – Mississippi State vs. Auburn. With the new offense and defense in full swing, Auburn explodes to a statement win over Bulldogs. Auburn wins 38-7 (4-0).

October 3, 2015 – San Jose State vs. Auburn. Homecoming goes over without a hitch, Sean White plays the entire second half. Auburn wins 52-14 (5-0).

October 15, 2015 – Auburn vs. Kentucky. TRAP GAME ALERT: Wildcats will try to end Auburn’s perfect season bid, but is ultimately outmatched. Auburn wins 34-27 (6-0).

October 24, 2015 – Auburn vs. Arkansas. The up-and-coming Razorbacks will play with reckless abandon in this top ten matchup, but Auburn finds a way to win. Auburn wins 24-20 (7-0).

October 31, 2015 – Ole Miss vs. Auburn. Things will not get spooky on this Halloween game, Auburn wins comfortably. Auburn wins 31-20 (8-0).

November 7, 2015 – Auburn vs. Texas A&M. Auburn comes in ranked number one in CFP rankings and comes out unscathed. Auburn wins 56-30 (9-0).

November 14, 2015 – Georgia vs. Auburn. In the most difficult game of the year, Georgia gives Auburn it’s biggest test, but ultimately comes up short. Auburn wins 34-31 (10-0).

November 17, 2015 – Idaho vs. Auburn. The second stringers get a lot of work the week after Georgia and a week before Alabama. Auburn wins 59-20 (11-0).

November 24, 2015 – Alabama vs. Auburn. In a down year and playing with nothing to lose, Alabama gives everything they have, but Auburn yet again finds a way to win. Auburn wins 27-20 (12-0).

December 5, 2015 – SEC Championship Game. Georgia vs. Auburn. In a rematch of the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry, Auburn wins again, this time more comfortably, securing their spot as the number one team in the College Football Playoff Auburn wins 38-24 (13-0).

College Football Playoff Semifinal (Arlington, TX) – Auburn vs. TCU. College Footballs two best offenses square off in JerryWorld, but Muschamp’s defense makes the difference in the end. Auburn wins 31-27.

College Football Playoff National Championship Game (Glendale, AZ) – Ohio State vs. Auburn. Ohio State tries to repeat, but Jeremy Johnson, Duke, Ricardo and Melvin and Roc & Jovon are too much for the OSU defense to handle. Auburn wins its third National Championship, the second in six years. Auburn wins 34-28 (15-0).

Yes, I may be a homer, but I truly believe that this Auburn team has the talent both on the field and on the sidelines to run the table and be crowned National Champions.